Free Agent News--other teams

JPatera76

Reaction score
That's fair, to a point, but if people are just perusing the headlines looking for a discussion on Wagner and where he's headed next, they're not going to find it, unless they click on the closed topic and click the link to get here. Same is true for every other discussion that got button-holed here. It's not very user friendly.
Good point and I’ll definitely keep that in mind.

xray

Reaction score
A lot of action around the league . A big improvement over just guessing .

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Bears got Keenan Allen for a 4th round pick. Allen and Moore give Caleb Williams two Pro Bowl targets. This will help launch his career.

Chargers in cap hell — Mike Williams also gone. Unfortunately, they will take Odunze off the board for the Bears.

flv2

Reaction score
The Bears have signed former Rams IOL Coleman Shelton. He's a solid but unspectacular starting level C or G and he shouldn't count against the compensatory pick formula. Price as yet unknown. He was due a non-guaranteed $4M with the Rams but he had an opt-out clause which he wisely activated.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
What’s up with the Vikings getting the Texans pick at 23 for a second (42 I believe) and a sixth and second next year?

OP
OP
bileever

bileever

Reaction score
Ugh, Rams sign Kamren Curl for 2 years, $8.75 million. That's who I was hoping we would sign, instead of Rayshawn Jenkins.

chrispy

Reaction score
Looks like VanDerEsch was released with a failed Physical designation. Realistically done in the NFL. ...back to Riggins Idaho as the richest guy in the county.