From a former admin to the current staff....

OP
OP
FPD

FPD

Reaction score
pmedic920":2wzgdiv7 said:
I got recruited after we lost the "radish" Les.

I really miss :les: the Herder of Cats. He not only put in some serious time here, but also cared about what he did.

HoustonHawk82":2wzgdiv7 said:
I'm told you may be the last and only one on the planet, to be in possession of a digital copy of the John Randle poster with the Seahawks-adorned green and blue Lamborghini on it.

Prior to the end of the 1st-gen uniform period, It would have been posted to the site and saved, back in the original glorious years of .NET, before the hostile takeover.

Well, I literally have thousands of pics. I've been looking though some of them but can't find what you're looking for. The best person to ask would probably be Aros. The best I could find was a different pic online without the Lambo (but I'll keep looking) :

960x540

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
FPD":1cm3149o said:
pmedic920":1cm3149o said:
I got recruited after we lost the "radish" Les.

I really miss :les: the Herder of Cats. He not only put in some serious time here, but also cared about what he did.

HoustonHawk82":1cm3149o said:
I'm told you may be the last and only one on the planet, to be in possession of a digital copy of the John Randle poster with the Seahawks-adorned green and blue Lamborghini on it.

Prior to the end of the 1st-gen uniform period, It would have been posted to the site and saved, back in the original glorious years of .NET, before the hostile takeover.

Well, I literally have thousands of pics. I've been looking though some of them but can't find what you're looking for. The best person to ask would probably be Aros. The best I could find was a different pic online without the Lambo (but I'll keep looking) :

960x540

LOL! The Jags OL grabs their buttocks when Randle's on the field.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Attn Scott.
960adfd321b1e2c031152494707cd85b.jpg

And a truck.
af1ec631505cbd3a629ed5b47e373409.jpg

OP
OP
FPD

FPD

Reaction score
I saw those pics online, but thought they weren't the right images. That Lambo is pretty cool though!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
JSeahawks":fxpcbkda said:
MizzouHawkGal":fxpcbkda said:
I don't know you but we do our best and trust each other despite any disagreements. We consider ourselves to be family. I consider these hooligans my brothers even Sac.;)

So to introduce myself I'm Johanna and usually go by Jo. I am currently in Kansas City Missouri but really am a PNW native and miss it terribly.

Also, I guess I'm .Net's first woman moderator and let me say that's just a bit of expectation and pressure.:)

Anyway thank you for the "attaboy" it's very appreciated.

Didnt throwdown come aboard before you? I thought she was the first female mod?
Did I miss something? :shock: :mrgreen: :stirthepot:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Holy smokes, there's a name I haven't seen around here in quite a while. Welcome back, FPD; or are you not back, and this is merely a drive-by hello?

A

Anonymous

The pic is a promotional poster, and said something like "The only think faster than John Randle..." The Lambo was a Diablo pointed so we were looking at the passenger side. It was the old Seahawks colors with the Hawk logo altered to look a little meaner, but was the original "Colts-like" blue, and darker green (1st gen) colors. It would have been around 99 or so when it was put out. Within the Kitna/Moon/Galloway/Randle era.

OP
OP
FPD

FPD

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":a5ucd7em said:
Holy smokes, there's a name I haven't seen around here in quite a while. Welcome back, FPD; or are you not back, and this is merely a drive-by hello?

Thanks... And you know, I have done that before. Hmmm ;)

RockHawk

Reaction score
Great to see you floating around this joint again Doug. And I agree that the current staff does an excellent job, as I recently told them. They deserve all the props they can get. Even Sac!