Future on the field

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Since Future denies he was on the field he almost certainly wasn't. Making this thread's title a fake?

dbmack

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":33xj4eed said:
Since Future denies he was on the field he almost certainly wasn't. Making this thread's title a fake?
There are pictures of him and Bow Wow on the sidelines prior to the game.

Here is one

1484431893 2691e889e8d2a34c551dd2b1d6eead73

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":a4a14hmo said:
Ciera must have had some kind of wake up call in her life to go from dating and having kids with those rapper clowns to marrying Russ. He seems on the surface to be a polar opposite.

I don't have a link, but she basically said as much in an interview. She was looking for something different/better than how she had been living.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Donn2390":3enzb6tq said:
Not only was Future on the sideline for the game, but Bow Wow (whomever he is), another former Cieria bf, was also on the side line during the game, and the Falcons had planned to play their music over the loudspeakers during the game, but Quinn nixed that idea.
Pretty bush...
:shock:
That is so juvenile. I bet Fiddy was invited too but that doesn't seem to be his style. Dan Quinn should have chased both those fools off the field. That is what mature adults do.
This stuff is so high school and immature. I am sure Russell wasn't fazed though.

OP
OP
Siouxhawk

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1ydv9gs7 said:
Siouxhawk":1ydv9gs7 said:
Ciera must have had some kind of wake up call in her life to go from dating and having kids with those rapper clowns to marrying Russ. He seems on the surface to be a polar opposite.

I don't have a link, but she basically said as much in an interview. She was looking for something different/better than how she had been living.
You don't need a link. For Russ' sake, I sure hope she doesn't have a change of heart and start craving that former lifestyle :sarcasm_on: especially during the season. :sarcasm_off:

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
dbmack":1l0wwsp6 said:
LeftHandSmoke":1l0wwsp6 said:

Here is one

I stand corrected - cheers

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
dbmack":35o3rg2c said:
LeftHandSmoke":35o3rg2c said:

Here is one

That's not Bow Wow. lol.
This is :Bow Wow Premiere Entourage

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I don't see the big deal with having him or bow on the field. Have none of you ever ran into your girlfriend, wife, or significant other's ex while you where out and about? Did it rattle you? If I'm Russell, all that does is motivate me even more to put on a show. Someone needs to invite one of Bevell's ex's to a few of our games.

London12

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2ntavn34 said:
London12":2ntavn34 said:
Dan Quinn is the only classy thing about that team.

Future is also pathetic the way he cries about Russ and his ex. Surprised no other rappers have picked up on it.
Haha. You're not a fan of dancing Snidley Whiplash and his 30-year-younger eye candy?

I really don't understand any of what you said. :(

dbmack

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":200h4mzq said:
That's not Bow Wow. lol.
The caption under the picture said it was at the place I found it. I've never seen either one of them before so I didn't question it. lol

OP
OP
Siouxhawk

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
London12":16kzxame said:
Siouxhawk":16kzxame said:
London12":16kzxame said:
Dan Quinn is the only classy thing about that team.

Future is also pathetic the way he cries about Russ and his ex. Surprised no other rappers have picked up on it.
Haha. You're not a fan of dancing Snidley Whiplash and his 30-year-younger eye candy?

I really don't understand any of what you said. :(
I have to learn to post gifs, but Arthur Blank, the owner of the Falcons, bears a striking resemblance to Snidley Whiplash, animated villain character in the old Dudley Do-Right cartoon. And in real life Saturday, Blank, who has to at least be in his late 60s, was seen numerous times on the sidelines locked in arm with a pretty woman at least 30 years his younger. And of course Blank was seen awkwardly dancing in the locker room following their win.

Red006

Reaction score
I think the Falcons let him on the field to purposely get into Russells head.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
dbmack":23cz8n46 said:
Seahwkgal":23cz8n46 said:
That's not Bow Wow. lol.
The caption under the picture said it was at the place I found it. I've never seen either one of them before so I didn't question it. lol
I think the fat dude is some kind of producer or part of the posse. No matter. I just knew that wasn't Bow Wow, who is not fat and ugly. Future is just nasty looking though. Ew...

erik2690

Reaction score
I think it's likely a fairly non-issue to Russ in this case. I highly doubt he's very aware of it as he's getting ready for a game. It's nice for internet gossip and memes.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Hass2Carlson":230cctqb said:
Wrong. The average person knows 2 or 3 rappers and Future is definitely not one of them. Meanwhile Russ is the face of a franchise and one of the top 5 most popular players in the NFL. Sorry

I take it you live in the Seattle area? If you live in Seattle, please identify your own bias in giving an opinion on this.

I live in Toronto, Canada. We're as far removed, geographically, from both Seattle and Atlanta as can be. Trust me when I tell you this.....

More people in the world know who Future is than Russell Wilson....and it's not even close.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":hppqxqno said:
Hass2Carlson":hppqxqno said:
Wrong. The average person knows 2 or 3 rappers and Future is definitely not one of them. Meanwhile Russ is the face of a franchise and one of the top 5 most popular players in the NFL. Sorry

I take it you live in the Seattle area? If you live in Seattle, please identify your own bias in giving an opinion on this.

I live in Toronto, Canada. We're as far removed, geographically, from both Seattle and Atlanta as can be. Trust me when I tell you this.....

More people in the world know who Future is than Russell Wilson....and it's not even close.
I would beg to differ on that. I grew listening to hip-hop. I listen to it a lot. I have been to a concert with RunDMC, Whodini, LL Cool J, Beastie Boys(oops..Sorry. They are white) in 1986. I have tons of HH CDs and digital music. I listen to Anderson .Paak. I didn't know who Future was until I saw him on a episode of Ridiculousness, then I heard he dated Ciara who I did know of. My son is huge into HH. He cannot stand Future. Says he is wack. My son is black and he says Russ is more well known. He was laughing when I told him this . Yeah, I called him up and just got off the phone.

RussB

Reaction score
Who cares. Future is a deadbeat ass wankster. Cant even raise his own son, wilson would squash him if he even had the balls to actually step to him.

RussB

Reaction score
Just another fake tough guy rapper, this dude is so bitter that wilson is a better role model to his son and is raising him that he even threated him in some song if i remember correctly. But i bet 100% he was probably too scared to even greet wilson let alone come up to him.