Future on the field

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":12eb5kix said:
SixSeahawk":12eb5kix said:
Hass2Carlson":12eb5kix said:
Wrong. The average person knows 2 or 3 rappers and Future is definitely not one of them. Meanwhile Russ is the face of a franchise and one of the top 5 most popular players in the NFL. Sorry

I take it you live in the Seattle area? If you live in Seattle, please identify your own bias in giving an opinion on this.

I live in Toronto, Canada. We're as far removed, geographically, from both Seattle and Atlanta as can be. Trust me when I tell you this.....

More people in the world know who Future is than Russell Wilson....and it's not even close.
I would beg to differ on that. I grew listening to hip-hop. I listen to it a lot. I have been to a concert with RunDMC, Whodini, LL Cool J, Beastie Boys(oops..Sorry. They are white) in 1986. I have tons of HH CDs and digital music. I listen to Anderson .Paak. I didn't know who Future was until I saw him on a episode of Ridiculousness, then I heard he dated Ciara who I did know of. My son is huge into HH. He cannot stand Future. Says he is wack. My son is black and he says Russ is more well known. He was laughing when I told him this . Yeah, I called him up and just got off the phone.

Football is an American sport that is not famous at all outside of the confines of the US border. It's not even in the Top 3 sports in Canada and we live right beside you.

Music is international and reaches people of all kinds.

Please don't be the typical American who thinks that America is the world.

As a 20-something Canadian, who was born on the other side of the world and travels back and forth to the States often for business.................Future is more famous worldwide. And it's not even close. No one cares about football players outside of America. Especially not someone with the world's most boring personality.

Future's wack...but he's more famous.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Meh, I think this had no effect on the game at all. Seattle lost fair and square as much as that pains me to say.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Seattle lost the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball and made more mistakes than Atlanta. The margin of error in the Playoffs is razor thin. It had nothing to do with Future.