OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
A lot of great story lines in this game:

Rematch of the fail mary
Rematch of the NFC title game from last year
John Schneider returning to GB where he started
Russell Wilson going back to Wisconsin where he played his final year of his collegiate career

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
ptisme":9aipanp4 said:
Aaron Rodgers last interception at home was three years ago.
The Packers last loss at home, with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback, was over three years ago.

Tom Brady was having a largely pick-less season when he walked into the Clink in 2012. We added two to the small pile.

ptisme

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":ku65fuo7 said:
ptisme":ku65fuo7 said:
The Packers last loss at home, with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback, was over three years ago.

Tom Brady was having a largely pick-less season when he walked into the Clink in 2012. We added two to the small pile.
2012 LOB>2015...

hawk45

Reaction score
ptisme":27j53g3d said:
MontanaHawk05":27j53g3d said:
ptisme":27j53g3d said:

2012 LOB>2015...

Can't argue with this based on the first game. Or even just based on glancing at the LOB members.

Kam >>>>>> Bailey.
Browner >>>>>> Williams.

Edit: I should backpedal a little on what I think Williams is. I haven't seen enough of him yet.

I could see the LOB from the recent past walking into Lambeau and giving Rodgers trouble. I have hope about the current group, but hope is about all I have at this point.

Especially if we still don't feel we can run our Cover-3 for a lot of the game.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":nicwlgj9 said:
A lot of great story lines in this game:

Rematch of the fail mary
Rematch of the NFC title game from last year
John Schneider returning to GB where he started
Russell Wilson going back to Wisconsin where he played his final year of his collegiate career

I'm not religious but I might be inclined to believe there's a god if we could win in Lambeau on a simultaneous catch with no time left on the clock.

Lambeau would look like the final scene of "Kingsman".

London12

Reaction score
Does anyone actually bet on our games? I'm considering my old trick of putting money on GB, if we lose, I get money. If we win, forget the money, we won!

pcbball12

Reaction score
ptisme":1nexat4j said:
strat1080":1nexat4j said:
seahawk Dan":1nexat4j said:
Wartooth":1nexat4j said:
The Bears rushed for 189 yards against the Packers...
The Hawks my well go over 300 next week!
Sure they have Rogers...
But they did nothing to improve that plodding defense of theirs!
If the Hawks can run the ball, eat up the clock, keep Rogers on the sidelines...
They can beat them again!

I agree sick and tired of people not giving the Hawks any chance .

Nick Foles threw for 297 yards against Seattle. Aaron Rodgers may go for 400 next week. Not a whole lot of logic in that post. Its not like Matt Forte is some bum or something. The Seahawks definitely have a chance and it should be a good game but don't kid yourself. Neither defense looked particularly good on Sunday. Seattle had a hard time slowing down Nick Foles with very little offensive weaponry at his disposal. It will be a tougher task slowing down the league MVP on his own turf. A place where he has averaged nearly 40 PPG over the last few years. And he has been particularly sharp in Sunday Night games.
You keep saying this, and correct me if I am wrong. But, didn't they lose a home playoff game against the Niners in the 2013/2014 season with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback?

Laloosh

Reaction score
pcbball12":uppynb4d said:
ptisme":uppynb4d said:
You keep saying this, and correct me if I am wrong. But, didn't they lose a home playoff game against the Niners in the 2013/2014 season with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback?

Oh-My.png

chet380

Reaction score
A couple of turnovers, a great Special Teams play, grind-it-out run-down the clock offence = reasons to be optimistic

GO HAWKS!!

ptisme

Reaction score
Laloosh":2ldczfc3 said:
ptisme":2ldczfc3 said:

Wasn't he hurt week 1 of last season?
Last season he sprained his MCL during the game against the Seahawks.... After he got hurt there was ZERO protection on that side and it nullified any chance Rodgers had at keeping that game close.... Don't get me wrong, no team was going to beat Seattle that night., But that was brutal... Hopefully they have a better replacement this time.....

The Packers will certainly lose out in the run game.

ptisme

Reaction score
.[/quote]

Nick Foles threw for 297 yards against Seattle. Aaron Rodgers may go for 400 next week. Not a whole lot of logic in that post. Its not like Matt Forte is some bum or something. The Seahawks definitely have a chance and it should be a good game but don't kid yourself. Neither defense looked particularly good on Sunday. Seattle had a hard time slowing down Nick Foles with very little offensive weaponry at his disposal. It will be a tougher task slowing down the league MVP on his own turf. A place where he has averaged nearly 40 PPG over the last few years. And he has been particularly sharp in Sunday Night games.[/quote]
The Packers last loss at home, with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback, was over three years ago.[/quote]
You keep saying this, and correct me if I am wrong. But, didn't they lose a home playoff game against the Niners in the 2013/2014 season with Aaron Rodgers at quarterback?[/quote]

Regular season

pcbball12

Reaction score
Regular season
Oh ok. I hadn't seen you clarify that anywhere. No doubt they have one of the best (if not the best) home field advantages in all of football. But, let's not make it like they are incapable of losing there. They lost their biggest game of the year there in 2013/2014. And NE played them pretty dang close last year there too if I remember correctly.

ringless

Reaction score
Upsets happen every Sunday.

Just in the last couple years the Cardinals beat Seattle in Seattle which was suppose to be impossible. Even beat New England in New England. In any case GO PACK GO!!

A

Anonymous

ringless":1duy4e4q said:
Upsets happen every Sunday.

Just in the last couple years the Cardinals beat Seattle in Seattle which was suppose to be impossible. Even beat New England in New England. In any case GO PACK GO!!

Talk about a good coaching point.

To be on the Cardinal squad, and to say you beat both those teams in their own houses, then be watching SLIX while lounging on your Italian leather sofa, in front of your 80-inch HD screen, drinking a Mai Tai, next to your trophy spouse, with all your entourage there, with your pit bull sitting on your lion-skin rug...