GB Weather Forecast

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but I love watching football in crap weather. Rain, Snow, Wind, crazy cold.....bring it on.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I'm on satellite. Only connection available in my area. So too much rain or ice or wind and I can be out of luck for periods of time. So go easy on the crappy stuff, at least for Sunday evening.
Hate hearing about tornado warnings in Texas already. That stuff can veer north too easy for my taste. Been through 7 and have no desire to press my luck.

ptisme

Reaction score
Foot of snow Saturday night. Some forecasts now calling for mid-high teen for temps at game time.

James in PA

Reaction score
DK said he’s going sleeveless, cuz he’s a grown-ass man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2b9t22wt said:
SanDiego49er":2b9t22wt said:
Seahwkgal":2b9t22wt said:
Midwest weather is a bi-polar mofo. Today the day started out at 17 degrees with a high of 22. Tomorrow and Friday it will be in the low 40s and then back to wintery mix on Saturday. I HATE living out here in the Winter. It sucks donkey balls.

Where in the Midwest do you live? I have a lot of relatives in the Midwest. I travel there a lot at any time of the year for various reasons. Yes the weather can change wildly one day to the next. Even worse you can have 3 types of weather in one day. It could be like 30 and snow, 42 and freeze rain and 60 and sunny all in the same day. It can change 3 times dramatically in one day all within a few hours of each other. It can be pretty wild and volatile weather.
I live in Southwestern Michigan, about 10 miles from the lake. The weather out here is bi-polar. We went on an 11 day cruise from 12/23-01/03, we were off the grid but apparently there was a day over 60 degrees in that span of time. I swear, Michigan does not know what season it wants to be. FWIW, we never have a true Spring out here. We have run the furnace and AC in the same week in May. No lie. Frustrating as hell.

Yeah I know how it is. My Dad is from Michigan. But the UP rather than lower. He is from a small town near to Marquette MI. I'm not sure if you have ever been up by Marquette? But I have been all over Michigan. East Lansing, Ann Arbor by the Universities. Detroit and even the UP a lot of areas near to Marquette. The UP is really pretty but of course obviously very cold. But it's gorgeous up there. Lakes and rivers and woods and wildlife all over. We used to go up there when I was a kid in the summer times. We would always go swimming in the lakes. I really like Michigan. I think it's pretty. I assume you are somewhat in the general area of South Bend Indiana too? But you would have to go East and South some depending where you are. By Notre Dame University.

How did you become a Seahawk fan in Michigan?

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":20fp763q said:
I don't know about everyone else, but I love watching football in crap weather. Rain, Snow, Wind, crazy cold.....bring it on.
Reg season yes..but not the playoffs...3 nothing thrillers can be a frustrating watch...

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":1jcyhkhh said:
Seahwkgal":1jcyhkhh said:
SanDiego49er":1jcyhkhh said:
Seahwkgal":1jcyhkhh said:
Midwest weather is a bi-polar mofo. Today the day started out at 17 degrees with a high of 22. Tomorrow and Friday it will be in the low 40s and then back to wintery mix on Saturday. I HATE living out here in the Winter. It sucks donkey balls.

Where in the Midwest do you live? I have a lot of relatives in the Midwest. I travel there a lot at any time of the year for various reasons. Yes the weather can change wildly one day to the next. Even worse you can have 3 types of weather in one day. It could be like 30 and snow, 42 and freeze rain and 60 and sunny all in the same day. It can change 3 times dramatically in one day all within a few hours of each other. It can be pretty wild and volatile weather.
I live in Southwestern Michigan, about 10 miles from the lake. The weather out here is bi-polar. We went on an 11 day cruise from 12/23-01/03, we were off the grid but apparently there was a day over 60 degrees in that span of time. I swear, Michigan does not know what season it wants to be. FWIW, we never have a true Spring out here. We have run the furnace and AC in the same week in May. No lie. Frustrating as hell.

Yeah I know how it is. My Dad is from Michigan. But the UP rather than lower. He is from a small town near to Marquette MI. I'm not sure if you have ever been up by Marquette? But I have been all over Michigan. East Lansing, Ann Arbor by the Universities. Detroit and even the UP a lot of areas near to Marquette. The UP is really pretty but of course obviously very cold. But it's gorgeous up there. Lakes and rivers and woods and wildlife all over. We used to go up there when I was a kid in the summer times. We would always go swimming in the lakes. I really like Michigan. I think it's pretty. I assume you are somewhat in the general area of South Bend Indiana too? But you would have to go East and South some depending where you are. By Notre Dame University.

I was a Seahawk fan before I moved to Michigan in 1984 when I was 17. Never jumped ship but did enjoy watching Barry Sanders and Megatron play. I pity Lions fans. :laugh:
I don’t live near South Bend, actually near Grand Haven/Muskegon which is a little further North. The farthest North I have been is Traverse City and it is beautiful up there in the Summer and early Fall. I have been all over the state my self and LOVE the Lake Michigan side. Been to Lansing and Ann Arbor. Huge Wolverine fan here.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3awrd9g2 said:
Well, it's gonna' snow most of next week. Thanks Russ.
Where? In Washington? In Wisconsin it is only going to snow on Saturday. Sunday is going to be pretty damned cold though.

xray

Reaction score
I hope the Hawks don't worry about the weather as much as fans do . get the right cleats and gloves and attitude & go play... :0190l:

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":so5d3ob0 said:
SanDiego49er":so5d3ob0 said:
Seahwkgal":so5d3ob0 said:
SanDiego49er":so5d3ob0 said:

I was a Seahawk fan before I moved to Michigan in 1984 when I was 17. Never jumped ship but did enjoy watching Barry Sanders and Megatron play. I pity Lions fans. :laugh:
I don’t live near South Bend, actually near Grand Haven/Muskegon which is a little further North. The farthest North I have been is Traverse City and it is beautiful up there in the Summer and early Fall. I have been all over the state my self and LOVE the Lake Michigan side. Been to Lansing and Ann Arbor. Huge Wolverine fan here.

OK I see where that is. Muskegon is much further north than I was thinking. I was thinking south and by the lake which would be somewhat close to South Bend Indiana but even that not right on it. I have relatives in the Milwaukee area so roughly right across the lake from you. Also the Chicago area. So I've been all over there in that part of the Midwest region. Also obviously my Dad is from Michigan like I said.

I believe there is actually a ferry which takes cars and people across from Muskegon to Milwaukee. But I'm not sure about that?. It's about roughly across the lake from you. So the same weather. But you probably get more lake effect snow. I do think Michigan is really pretty. I like their food. They have those pasties. Which may be just a northern Michigan food or UP. I'm not sure if you get them in lower Michigan. But they are really good. Kind of similar to a pot pie. With the crust and all the meats and vegetables. They are really great. Try it if you ever get far north enough to get one.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":pnxjzxp2 said:
Seahwkgal":pnxjzxp2 said:
SanDiego49er":pnxjzxp2 said:
Seahwkgal":pnxjzxp2 said:

OK I see where that is. Muskegon is much further north than I was thinking. I was thinking south and by the lake which would be somewhat close to South Bend Indiana but even that not right on it. I have relatives in the Milwaukee area so roughly right across the lake from you. Also the Chicago area. So I've been all over there in that part of the Midwest region. Also obviously my Dad is from Michigan like I said.

I believe there is actually a ferry which takes cars and people across from Muskegon to Milwaukee. But I'm not sure about that?. It's about roughly across the lake from you. So the same weather. But you probably get more lake effect snow. I do think Michigan is really pretty. I like their food. They have those pasties. Which may be just a northern Michigan food or UP. I'm not sure if you get them in lower Michigan. But they are really good. Kind of similar to a pot pie. With the crust and all the meats and vegetables. They are really great. Try it if you ever get far north enough to get one.
Pasties are a northern Michigan thing. I have had them here and there but they are not in most restaurants in my area. They are yummy though.
There is a ferry from Muskegon that goes across to Milwaukee. I have never taken it but my sister has a few times to visit a dude she was boinking who lives in Kenosha. :laugh:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Yes... there is a ferry.

Highly recommended over the drive north around the lakes if you have the choice

Seymour

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2pwdpixf said:
SoulfishHawk":2pwdpixf said:
Well, it's gonna' snow most of next week. Thanks Russ.
Where? In Washington? In Wisconsin it is only going to snow on Saturday. Sunday is going to be pretty damned cold though.

Yes here next week we are suppose to get hit hard all week.

Of course as you know, Russ is responsible for both the weather there and here among 1.5 billion other things fans hate on him for.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Predicted to be -33f on Sunday but Sunny....at my house....better here than GB...well at least for one day.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3f4acfz6 said:

I usually like watching bad weather games too ... from the comfort of my L.A. home when it's 65 degrees out. Like today, LOL. I also like it when neither team is one I care about. Too many crazy things happen when the ball (or the turf) gets slick.