Geno breaks NFL game winning drive record

legend38

Reaction score
Really, that’s amazing actually!!! Unless you play D for Seattle.

TwilightError

Reaction score
That is cool. But this last one needed two missed Field Goals by the Cardinals to quality as a GWD. One after the winning drive..

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's so awesome, you managed to come back and beat a 4-13 team.
Geezus man, I wonder if other fanbases are mad after a WIN as much as this whining ass fanbase?
I would love to say I'm surprised at how miserable some people are, but I'm not. And that's cool, fan your way. Just seems odd, imo.
They finished right about where many thought they would. Average.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Congrats Geno, way to finish the season strong. Hopefully you'll end up somewhere with knowledgeable fans that recognize and appreciate your talent.
Yes, somewhere else would be great. Good for Geno.

xray

Reaction score
Who phuking cares !

Msfann

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, i wish he didn't have to do that though, curb stomping teams is also an option.

Mase

Reaction score
-- I admit I am not Geno's biggest fan, and ironically this stat actually explains why. He is more than capable. Size, arm, all of it. And when he is in a "game winner" drive mode, that natural talent shows up. But it is "rest of the game" Geno that is the problem. He plays so scared for 90% of the game. That throw to Lockett wasn't perfect but it got there, but don't tell me that chance wasn't available at any point previously. He just won't pull the trigger on those throws until he has no choice. It could be a bit of Pete, who is so anti turnover. But Geno was pretty turnover prone as well, so maybe he is just being more careful. But with this defense, we need to score, and his unwillingness to play like that for 60 mins will always be an issue.

Mase

12forlife

Reaction score
Glass will always be half empty for some folks. 🤷
Naw just simply tired of people thinking that Geno having 7 game winning drives, most against teams drafting in the top 15, is some kinda greatness, alot of smoke & mirrors. We won 9 games total, 7 on game winning drives. Soon that means out of 17 games we only had the lead in the 4th in 2 games?
Geno is an average QB at best. I just want better for the Hawks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I've never been a huge Geno fan. But to ignore the fact that he has been pretty nails in a bunch of games is sour grapes.
I never saw him as a guy who was clutch at the end of the game. CLEARLY, he can be nails with the game on the line. Glad I was wrong about that one.

So you're tired of people giving Geno some actual credit?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Not sure that's a great stat for us...means we are behind (again)
It's a Great stat by Geno, it means that there were at least 5 close games won, where he overcame our porous Defense not really helping matters much.
You think the Defense maybe have some responsibility for a few of the losses this season, and why they didn't make the Playoffs?
It's pretty obvious that it wasn't Geno who was the Seahawks biggest problem this season.

rcaido

Reaction score
Geno dispell that he is not a clutch player. Plenty of time he came through this year. Congrats Geno