Geno signing multi year deal

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sounds like Geno gave the Seahawks one of those rare hometown discounts. Makes me like him even more.

Probably had more to do with his value on the free agent market wasn't as high as he and his agent thought it was.

But we can go with the feel good hometown discount vibes, sounds better.

edogg23

Reaction score
Ok now that the details are coming out my opinion has definitely changed and this deal now makes sense as a great deal for the Seahawks.

Kinger95

Reaction score
Geno had no leverage. He couldn’t afford to play on the tag because if he played mediocre or got injured he’d cost himself millions, plus he’s only been in Seattle with the other guys, and learning the system for years so who to know how he would handle a new situation

kidhawk

Reaction score
Smith is a one year wonder , and will never pass for 4000 yards again . imo

I don't know if he'll pass for over 4,000 yards again, but I also don't see him as a one year wonder. His biggest mistakes came when we desperately needed the offense to overcome poor defensive play or when we had zero running attack. If we can give him a consistent running game and have the defense actually show up each week, that will alleviate some of the pressure. It should alleviate those mistakes. It may also mean that we don't need quite so many big passing plays to win games, so he may not get as many yards, but I still think he, along with the rest of our offense, can put together a pretty good season.

Jegpeg

Reaction score

WarHawks

Reaction score
Right now, do we have two 1sts in next year's draft? Ours and one more from the Broncos?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Right now, do we have two 1sts in next year's draft? Ours and one more from the Broncos?

Unless something crazy happens (like a desperate team wants to move up to 5 and gives up next year's first rounder for it, we are only due to have our own 1st round pick next year. We got 2 firsts from Denver, last year and this year (along with other picks and player of course)

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Of course he's a reach, but the skillset and arm talent is too big to pass up for QB needy teams.

Will Richardson need to sit and learn for a while? Absolutely, that's the best case scenario for him, but to say day 3 is just flat out naive.
save this for 4 years from now when he's out of the league.

Latest posts