Who finishes with more Yards?

• Germain Ifedi Penalties

Votes: 50 92.6%
  • Thomas Rawls Rushing

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Germain Ifedi has 115 penalty yards so far. Thomas Rawls has 129 rushing yards. Who leads at the end of the season with more yards? We're a holding and a false start penalty away from Germain taking the lead.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Ifedi has my vote. Two games left, temper will be high, he could make some real noise before the offseason.

Rawls likely inactive, can’t defend himself with 0-1 yard runs.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
LMAO. Needed this, put me in a better mood

Ifedi is running away with it yall, cmon. All it takes is Rawls to get in for one snap, mistakenly cut back...get lucky for 30 yards. Then runs right into Britt on the next play.

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
Well, Rawls can actually lose yards, while Ifedi can only move forward, there is that.

JGreen79

Reaction score
Rawls will take a 75 yarder to the house only to have it called back on an Ifedi hold, to take the crown. Rigged I tell ya!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Ifedi seems to be "unteachable". The fact our OL is so decimated that he is seeing playing time ought to tell you something.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
GI Fedi is way better at holding than Little Bawls Rawls is at running the football. Should be an easy win.

Seymour

Reaction score
HawkNuts":rdsc9491 said:
GI Fedi is way better at holding than Little Bawls Rawls is at running the football. Should be an easy win.

Easy on Rawls he's actually a good dude. He's just a couple of cups of adderall in the AM away from putting it all together again.

Latest posts