Giants, Packers or Dallas?

RussB

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":pzfg3vsw said:
By this time next week ya'll can bury this thread right next to the 2015 Carolina thread.
Matty ice is 1-4 in the playoffs. Sit down please and pray he doesnt crap the bed again. You guys are newcomers to the big dance so i understand you are a little excited right now, but pipe down just a little bit ok. :2thumbs:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I'll gladly take the Packers at home minus Nelson and Montgomery!

randomation

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2qf4mous said:
By this time next week ya'll can bury this thread right next to the 2015 Carolina thread.

I find amusing how a bunch of the top threads on your board are about our board while ours are actually about our own team.

treefidy

Reaction score
randomation":2b41l0tv said:
I find amusing how a bunch of the top threads on your board are about our board while ours are actually about our own team.

I think you might be on the wrong forums...

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
treefidy":1dy3n28r said:
randomation":1dy3n28r said:

I think you might be on the wrong forums...

Yup. So-called Falcon boards are indeed wrong.

toffee

Reaction score
Green Bay, love the opportunity to host Aaron Rogers and company. Let the team focus on preparing for Falcons, we the fans can speculate all the fun we can have beating the packers and meet, hopefully the Chiefs.

randomation

Reaction score
randomation":3i5u89rr said:
FalconsFanNW":3i5u89rr said:

Want to point out a top thread on here that is crying about another board? I actually went over to the board linked to discuss matchups and of the top five threads four were crying about Seahawk fans. Needless to say I didn't bother making an account.

chris98251

Reaction score
treefidy":1h6wafeo said:
Ad Hawk":1h6wafeo said:
Yup. So-called Falcon boards are indeed wrong.

Coming from the most fickle board on the internet, that's pretty funny...

Want to talk football fine, want to have some good natured banter fine, want to trash our board not so fine. Enjoy trashing us on your own forum.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Let's not allow this troll to turn some of us into the 49ers fans we hated for so long that screamed "FIVE RINGZ U GUYS HAV NEVER WUN ANYTHING!!!!!111"

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2t4ubvfe said:

"I'm just here just to talk about football." "I'm just here to talk about x's and o's." Go make a post in the shack smart guy.