Gisele admits Brady gets concussions regularly

Uncle Si

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":263wl0wp said:
Look, you didn't have what it took. You got beat. Play calling is part of the game. Injuries are part of the game. Stop crying, and support your franchise, it's a good one. This sore loser cr*p doesn't cut it.

And by the way, "What's going to happen when Brady finally retires and inevitably, at some point, someone makes a competent competing team in the AFC East?", our record against the rest of the league is almost exactly what it is against the AFC East. Look it up.

You really don't see the hypocrisy in this do you?

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1s7dxp3k said:
BostonBlackie":1s7dxp3k said:
Look, you didn't have what it took. You got beat. Play calling is part of the game. Injuries are part of the game. Stop crying, and support your franchise, it's a good one. This sore loser cr*p doesn't cut it.

And by the way, "What's going to happen when Brady finally retires and inevitably, at some point, someone makes a competent competing team in the AFC East?", our record against the rest of the league is almost exactly what it is against the AFC East. Look it up.

Why don't you point it out so we can all have a good laugh.

chris98251

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":1r4es8k3 said:
Uncle Si":1r4es8k3 said:
BostonBlackie":1r4es8k3 said:

'

"WE" Already are................................

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
So you're pulling it all out of you're a**. That's what I thought.

Look, you had a nice little run, until you ran into us and it all came apart. So relax, some day you'll get back there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":2xkrcg5q said:

Look, you had a nice little run, until you ran into us and it all came apart. So relax, some day you'll get back there.
:snack:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":34am2hid said:
BostonBlackie":34am2hid said:
Uncle Si":34am2hid said:
BostonBlackie":34am2hid said:

'

"WE" Already are................................

:2thumbs:

WmHBonney

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":2a5iy4v5 said:

Y-O-U-R T-E-A-M C-O-N-S-I-S-T-E-N-T-L-Y C-H-E-A-T-S.
And everybody knows it. That speaks volumes about you as a fan and a person.

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
WmHBonney":11y63lwt said:
BostonBlackie":11y63lwt said:

That speaks volumes about you as a fan and a person.

Ha ha, imagine?

This is the tragedy of the internet, you can see how common place irrationality is.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
BostonBlackie":2fxas9qr said:
WmHBonney":2fxas9qr said:
BostonBlackie":2fxas9qr said:

That speaks volumes about you as a fan and a person.

Ha ha, imagine?

This is the tragedy of the internet, you can see how common place irrationality is.

Images 13
Book2Bgets2Bcaught2Bcheating2Ba2Bweek2Blater
Fc220x200white

BostonBlackie

Reaction score

31TEDDY1 master768

bobbyorrflying.jpg

Brady

xgeoff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":4r6e9fpt said:
BostonBlackie":4r6e9fpt said:
HawkGA":4r6e9fpt said:
Seattle lost the Super bowl because of Avril's concussion.

Gee, I thought it was the play calling? Let us know when you make up your mind, we'll see if we can get you a knockoff of the trophy.
Lol, re-watch the game and the pressure Brady was taking before and after Avril left with the concussion. You guys only started looking like you belonged in the big game after he went out. Hell, we'd still have likely won if Edelman (or the team doctor) had followed concussion protocol, too.

Enjoy your asterisked trophies, though.

No question that as soon as Avril went out our pass rush evaporated. That was the difference in the game. That being said, we had the opportunity to win at the end and didn't.

50yrpatsfan

Reaction score
Avril's loss was noticeable, though as in the Atlanta game, the pash rush almost always dies out in the 4th qtr from fatigue due to how many times Brady throws.

Edelman took a big hit but wasn't hit in the head, it was shoulder to shoulder contact. He wasn't concussed, just wobbly from the contact and uncertain if the play was still alive. He always jumps right up to show the defender he didn't hurt him, but there he should've taken a moment to see if anything was broken. He thinks he's indestructible, very tough guy.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
If I was Tom Brady I would be getting concussions all the time too, with matching bruises on GB's inner thigh regions from violent tremors.