Gisele admits Brady gets concussions regularly

brimsalabim

Reaction score
If you ask me this says more about that franchise than it does Brady. It's hard to fault I player for wanting to play.

BostonBlackie

Reaction score
These guys know the drill. The word has been out on concussions, and their effect, for a long time. Would I recommend my son play Div 1A football, or pro, if he had the talent? No. But in the end it would be his choice. The problem is at 18, or 21, the human brain has not reached its full potential, and young men that age, in many cases, are not capable of making an informed decision. Brady, at 25, 30, 35, and now 40, is and was.

Written almost 25 years ago.

>>THIS ISSUE'S CONTENTS December 19, 1994
Dec. 19, 1994

The Worst Case
Doctors warn that repeated concussions can lead to permanent brain dysfunction
By Michael Farber
Dec. 19, 1994

https://www.si.com/vault/1994/12/19/132 ... sfunction# <<<

And I remember doctors talking about this in the 70s, particularly when the Raiders were head hunting.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
brimsalabim":m5l7brpw said:
If you ask me this says more about that franchise than it does Brady. It's hard to fault I player for wanting to play.

Brady's had autonomy for a decade. If there was any concussion hiding, it was him and only him.

If there's no specific play where he was hit and had to come out for concussion protocol, then how is the team suppose to know?

Lastly, Brady's been playing for 17 years at the quarterback position...........no one should be shocked that he's had multiple concussions.