Go Bills!

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Great QB, but he so careless with the football.

He reminds me of Favre. Cannon arm, gunslinger, but will throw the ball anywhere without any regard for making a mistake. I guess that’s what made him great.

He has something that Favre never had, the ability to make a difference running the football.

I hope they win too. IMO the Bills’ window is closing. The team needs to capitalize on all that talent.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The Bills benefited from the more unorthodox rule in the game: Fumbling forward out of bounds in the end zone.

I'm rooting for the Bills, but they need to change that rule to not make it a turnover.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Their defense, like the Lions defense, again looks like ours. They will be the reason the Bills lose. Another reminder why defense wins championships.
Yep. It's the reason why we'll see the Ravens and Niners in the Super Bowl.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I would hope detroit but yeah, just can't see a miracle happening 2x

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bills were kinda painful to watch. Sure they had some good plays and the game was close throughout but there was always this feeling they just didn’t have “it” tonight. Their defense (yes I know they are injury riddled, what team isn’t in January?) was their Achilles Heel.

That 4h down fake punt was AWFUL. I would have been LIVID if I was a diehard Bills fan.

Chiefs continue to own the Bills in January.

5thgen

Reaction score
Josh forcing home runs to his diva receiver rather than taking easy short yardage cost them the game. Too bad the kicker will get blamed for the loss.

Last edited:

RiverDog

Reaction score
Bills were kinda painful to watch. Sure they had some good plays and the game was close throughout but there was always this feeling they just didn’t have “it” tonight. Their defense (yes I know they are injury riddled, what team isn’t in January?) was their Achilles Heel.

That 4h down fake punt was AWFUL. I would have been LIVID if I was a diehard Bills fan.

Chiefs continue to own the Bills in January.
The call itself wasn't bad. The Chiefs hadn't punted all game, so there wasn't a lot of confidence that the defense could get the ball back without surrendering more points. The Bills were down by 3 in the 4th quarter, and if the Chiefs were to score a TD on their next possession...and they had scored TD's on their last 3 drives...the Bills would be down by two scores with maybe 7 or 8 minutes left in the game.

The Bills had the numbers, but they ran the play to the short side of the field, which tended to bottle things up. And, if your ball carrier is right-handed, which I think Hamlin is, they're always a little more comfortable running to the right as they can carry the ball in their right hand and protect it from tacklers. Hamlin isn't a running back, so he's not used to little things like that. But, I imagine that the play was designed to be ran in just one direction.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Damn that was a frustrating game. Just way too many blown opportunities by Buffalo. The fake punt was beyond stupid. Missed FG. Earlier in the game they go for it on 4th instead of taking the points, dumb. And that miss on the long pass by Diggs was a killer.
KC's adjustments were the difference in the 2nd half. One team plays disciplined, the other just can't get over the hump.

Wide Right again, just brutal.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Damn that was a frustrating game. Just way too many blown opportunities by Buffalo. The fake punt was beyond stupid. Missed FG. Earlier in the game they go for it on 4th instead of taking the points, dumb. And that miss on the long pass by Diggs was a killer.
KC's adjustments were the difference in the 2nd half. One team plays disciplined, the other just can't get over the hump.

Watching Bills Chiefs is like watching a repeat every year. Same result.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly. KC knows how to finish, Buffalo still doesn't. Then again, they had a ton of injuries on defense, so that certainly didn't help.

RiverDog

Reaction score

As I said above, trying a fake punt wasn't a bad idea at all. The Bills' D wasn't playing very well, they were down by 3, and it was getting late in the game. They couldn't afford to give up another TD, and the Chiefs had scored TD's on their last 3 drives. The problem was the execution/play design.

Where was it that the Bills turned the ball over on downs? The only time that happened was in the 4th quarter on the fake punt.