Go Dawgs

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
28 seconds, push the ball down field. They get the ball to start the second half. We need to try to get three here before halftime.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1f14l4un said:
28 seconds, push the ball down field. They get the ball to start the second half. We need to try to get three here before halftime.

With Brownings arm that could be an easy interception. Especially when the d is expecting it.

sc85sis

Reaction score
The Dawgs regular uniforms are better. I do like the flag set into the W on the helmet for Veterans' Day weekend though.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Playoff lives on the line here. Need a big second half. Defense needs to step up, and Browning needs to play better.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I would like to start the name Pig Sty for Sam Darnold. Dude looks more like a pig farmer then a USC QB. He's damn good though.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Huskies have just looked out of synch. No rhythm in the passing game. They haven't targeted Ross enough or made many adaptations to USC's many blitzes.

And Darnold has straight exploited the zone. Incredible catches too by SC's highly gifted receivers. The playoffs are on the line. Peterson needs to open up everything on offense and go for broke.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
This game is starting to piss me off... I still think we're gonna win, but after the shit-fest Tuesday and then having to put down my favorite dog of all time on Thursday, a Husky loss followed by a probable Seahawks loss Sunday isn't the way I want this week to end... C'mon fate... Do me a solid for once, Mmmmkay?

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":sfrgt1a5 said:
This game is starting to piss me off... I still think we're gonna win, but after the shit-fest Tuesday and then having to put down my favorite dog of all time on Thursday, a Husky loss followed by a probable Seahawks loss Sunday isn't the way I want this week to end... C'mon fate... Do me a solid for once, Mmmmkay?

I'm sorry for your loss man. Nothing hurts like losing a good friend. It's indeed been a shitty week. Let's hope for a positive end to the weekend.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Darnold didn't make the full time switch to QB until his junior year of HS, and he missed most of that year after breaking his foot. Kid still is learning the position.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":jb9fi7ed said:
BlueThunder":jb9fi7ed said:

I'm sorry for your loss man. Nothing hurts like losing a good friend. It's indeed been a shitty week. Let's hope for a positive end to the weekend.

Thanks man... Truly been a horrible week... It'll be better soon though. Time heals. C'mon HUSKIES!!! :2thumbs:

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Haha under throws him only to come back with an easy TD.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Backuo LB sucks, plain and simple. Linebacker play without Victor is borderline embarrassing. GET DEEPER! They are throwing over you on every pass.