Go Dawgs

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Cant let this get too far away from them. I really believe a 1 loss Husky team has a great chance of still making the playoffs as long as they win the conference championship. Dont want to get beat big here though...

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2ruyorin said:
Cant let this get too far away from them. I really believe a 1 loss Husky team has a great chance of still making the playoffs as long as they win the conference championship. Dont want to get beat big here though...

Really depends on how the other teams do to finish out the year. But with a weak SOS and the eastcoast bias, it won't be easy.

Without Victor and Mathis the defense doesn't look the same. Browning needs to play better if we want to win the Apple Cup.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The offense has done absolutely nothing. If not for Adoree Jackson falling down, we would have two field goals.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
That is game.

Very humbling experience. I really thought this team was on another level, but I guess not. Hard to say what this game would have looked like with Mathis and Victor, but injuries are part of the game.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Refs had nothing to do with this loss. We got our ass kicked, plain and simple.

HawkGA

Reaction score
UW hosing WSU's chance for a quality win later this season.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Well, now I don't care about watching the Cougs tonight. Shutting off the DVR from recording it. I knew this was gonna happen. Why can't we have good things?

Edited by staff.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The officiating was crap but that is expected. UW crapped the bed tonight. No execuses.
Out coached, out executed, and just overall outplayed. Congrats to USC, they came to play, UW did not.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1g3csgen said:
The officiating was crap but that is expected. UW crapped the bed tonight. No execuses.
Out coached, out executed, and just overall outplayed. Congrats to USC, they came to play, UW did not.

Browning under threw at least 2 easy tds. Pettis threw to the wrong guy on the trick play in hte first half. That was 3 easy touchdowns huskies left on the field.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1b2fli2i said:
Sports Hernia":1b2fli2i said:

Browning under threw at least 2 easy tds. Pettis threw to the wrong guy on the trick play in hte first half. That was 3 easy touchdowns huskies left on the field.
Yep.
Should be interesting hearing Hugh Millen making his excuses for Browing.
Always someone else's fault when "Hughbert's pets" have bad games.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He's been under throwing his receivers all season, but when you play elite competition it actually works against you.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Very disappointing loss. Huskies may be a year away from putting it altogether. Still have a great chance for the Rose Bowl.

USC looked dominant, especially with their front 4 and DBs. That Darnold is the real deal and their athletes on offense were ultra impressive. Hard to believe they lost 3 early but can't see them losing any more this year.

Go Dawgs.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2zdqdfk5 said:
JSeahawks":2zdqdfk5 said:
Sports Hernia":2zdqdfk5 said:

Yep.
Should be interesting hearing Hugh Millen making his excuses for Browing.
Always someone else's fault when "Hughbert's pets" have bad games.

Browning has really deserved all praise he has gotten this season. He was off but I have no idea what mcclatcher was doing on that last deep pass. He badly misjudged that.