Go Dawgs

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2gkig9ox said:
This game is starting to piss me off... I still think we're gonna win, but after the shit-fest Tuesday and then having to put down my favorite dog of all time on Thursday, a Husky loss followed by a probable Seahawks loss Sunday isn't the way I want this week to end... C'mon fate... Do me a solid for once, Mmmmkay?

I feel your pain. Been hacking up my lungs all week, youngests asthma sent him to the hospital for a day, stepped on a giant nail, lost my wedding ring today and now UW loses and Hawks not expected to win.

Credit to USC. Their pass rush was wrecking Browning all night. Wish we hadn't given up in the running game so soon.

Edit for political content

Threedee

Reaction score
That has got to be the worst game of Browning's life, given he was the all-time leading HS QB in CA for TDs and yards, and looked great to this point at UW.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
So Jeff Tedford leaves the UW staff, and suddenly the offense goes to complete shit like it was the last 2 years. Incredibly worrisome.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Luckily, with the other losses today, Washington still has a very good chance at making the playoffs IF they win out. I'd say about a 90% chance they're in.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":36whcua6 said:
Tedford was supposed to be in the box at the game tonight for the final time.

I know...I'm just overreacting. It's fun.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The team was off like they didn't come to play..USC came ready that is all