GoBears

DJrmb

Reaction score
This is a clinic on how to take 1 elite pass rusher out of the game. Completely changed they're game plan but it's been worth it. Don't let one guy beat you. Take notes Pete.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
DJrmb":gaj5x8h9 said:
This is a clinic on how to take 1 elite pass rusher out of the game. Completely changed they're game plan but it's been worth it. Don't let one guy beat you. Take notes Pete.

Mack was off the field for a lot of the time since Rodgers came back in.

Wierd.

DJrmb

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":ybpdjwag said:
DJrmb":ybpdjwag said:

Mack was off the field for a lot of the time since Rodgers came back in.

Wierd.
He was expected to be on a pitch count all of tonight. Mostly just in for pass rush. He's missed a few plays this second half but part of that is because GB is purposely staying out of big pass rushing downs like 3rd and long (at least what I've seen, I could have missed some though).

MrThortan

Reaction score
Rogers had all the time in the world to throw that pass. Bears will probably blow it. Damn Bears.

DJrmb

Reaction score
They've even moved Mack to the left side now trying to move him around to get him free but GB has clearly targeted him to make sure he is specifically addressed. GREAT halftime adjustment!

MrThortan

Reaction score
Trubisky going for those big yardage chunks and missing

MrThortan

Reaction score
I feel better about MNF now. Bears were looking legit the first quarter

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Play calls and clock management were pretty strange. Really no need to sit back and sling it every time. They had two timeouts, only needed a field goal.

Really crapped the bed. I think they should have gone for it on 4th down before the FG. Risky, but we all knew Rodgers would get a TD.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Huge difference on how they addressed Khalil Mack in the 1st and 2nd halfs. As I said before I hope Pete was taking notes. Thats how you neutralize an elite pass rusher and give your offense a chance to win that game. RW can beat these guys if you don't let Mack take that away...