#gobrowns

Maulbert

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3r5c8iau said:
My god they call this a live performance? I know I'm the only one watching (haven't watched a MNF half time this year), but my god... like seriously what has happened to music?

I'm not saying I hate this band, but this is basically Top of the Pops lip syncing... I mean it's just another studio recording.

Shocking how much better TNF has been than MNF this year. MNF was once the NFL crown jewel.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Kitchens better go back to selling used cars. Browns a joke as usual. Too many egos and it's only a matter of time now before the infighting starts.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
BChawkfan":z07vsu9p said:
I'm confused.
Thought the browns were better than this or are the 9ers good?
The 49ers running game is that good, and their defensive line is that good. The rest is just the Browns apparently being overrated.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
That's odd. TNF has been a sh*t show for years. I wonder if team have figured out the formula. Pete says they are all about rest and recovery on the short week.

Maulbert

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2xct53j0 said:
BChawkfan":2xct53j0 said:
I'm confused.
The 49ers running game is that good, and their defensive line is that good. The rest is just the Browns apparently being overrated.

I noticed Garoppolo had only 46 passing yards at halftime... but the way your defense and run game are ruining the Browns, he could stand there and pick his nose for the rest of the game and the Niners would still win by at least 35.

James in PA

Reaction score
Still not sold on the Niners, only due to who they have played. Their most impressive win so far has been Tampa Bay. But that was the opener. You can’t take those too seriously. Not their fault about the competition. If they beat the Rams next week in LA, I will admit they are for real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maulbert

Reaction score
James in PA":23718vyp said:
Still not sold on the Niners, only due to who they have played. Their most impressive win so far has been Tampa Bay. But that was the opener. You can’t take those too seriously. Not their fault about the competition. If they beat the Rams next week in LA, I will admit they are for real.

I could totally see the Niners being a genuinely good team and just running into a buzzsaw in the Rams. The Rams are a wounded animal right now, and that makes them very scary. That's half the reason I expected them to beat us, and that loss only made them more angry. I think the 49ers could get blown out by LA and probably still win at least 12 games. I doubt it will be much of a barometer, unless the 49ers do win.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Amazing how blowing two chances inside the 10 makes a game look completely different

getnasty

Reaction score
Freddie Kitchens might be out of a job real soon. I have no idea why he got the job there? Maybe he ends up being ok but just don't understand that hire.

Smellyman

Reaction score
12AngryHawks":1ogxdtge said:
If any of you have Carson in fantasy, you better be starting him on Sunday.

9ers have more than 4 run plays though. Hopefully Schotty takes notice.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
getnasty":h4y92ex9 said:
Freddie Kitchens might be out of a job real soon. I have no idea why he got the job there? Maybe he ends up being ok but just don't understand that hire.

Their run defense looks terribly slow.

James in PA

Reaction score
We too should romp these guys next week but as always the Hawks will have to make things interesting.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
BChawkfan":1ic91wla said:
I'm confused.

Hard to tell who is good at this point in the season, but the drooling over the Browns during the offseason was just weird. I get that they showed some flashes last season and added some big pieces, but until the Browns prove they aren't the Browns, they're the Browns. That franchise just consistently gets run like ass. They had a winning season twice in the last 20 years, and they played in one playoff game. This makes that crap Seahawks fans went through in the late 80s until 2003 look desirable.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Nobody knows about the Browns. Destroyed by the Titans, beat the Jets, lose to the rams, Beat the Ravens pretty good and destroyed by the 9ers.

up and down.

Other than the Ravens game though, they have mostly been bad

Latest posts