#gobrowns

Washington49er

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2qeyznrn said:
Out of curiousity, how many penalties?

Don't know the number but very few, mostly false starts and holding calls.

Jville

Reaction score
Washington49er":2mf5wol5 said:
Seahawkfan80":2mf5wol5 said:

Browns 7 for 55 yards ... & ... 49ers 4 for 34 yards

49ers executed 40 rushing plays and only 29 passing plays with 22 1st downs. Time of possession 37.43

Uncle Si

Reaction score
knownone":3exakrti said:
Uncle Si":3exakrti said:
Rat":3exakrti said:
The Browns were so damn overhyped. It's the freaking Browns. They'll always be the freaking Browns.

Its kind of sad.

I mean the 9ers are legit. But this Browns team has been a huge let down so far.
How have they been a let down? They were a bottom 20 team in ever major statistical category last year. I don't understand where all the hype came from >_<

Dud they not add a lot of exciting pieces? Is it the same team as last year?

Come on...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Jville":3ftsjqmg said:
Washington49er":3ftsjqmg said:
Seahawkfan80":3ftsjqmg said:

49ers executed 40 rushing plays and only 29 passing plays with 22 1st downs. Time of possession 37.43

Thank you Jville. I was right....over 10. LOL :2thumbs:

94Smith

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":383h7yn5 said:
Jville":383h7yn5 said:
Washington49er":383h7yn5 said:
Seahawkfan80":383h7yn5 said:

I think that was a pretty safe bet because the Browns were averaging over 10 on their own for the 4 games previous!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
94Smith":xgjo8edy said:
Seahawkfan80":xgjo8edy said:
Jville":xgjo8edy said:
Washington49er":xgjo8edy said:

I think that was a pretty safe bet because the Browns were averaging over 10 on their own for the 4 games previous!

I did not know that. I have not been watching a lot of games this season.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
rlkats":2jf82zpc said:
Washington49er":2jf82zpc said:
Smellyman":2jf82zpc said:
Washington49er":2jf82zpc said:
https://streamable.com/dk3ve

Browns dirty when loosing.

Cheap shot on Juszcyzk too, took him out of the game.

Scum

false

B.S. He went low on the knee. Lets see what your opinion is next week when someone takes a shot at the Hawks

Sorry, I dont thinking was a cheap shot. This type of play is done all the time. While unfortunate if a injury happens it's not illegal.
Juice did the same thing to a defender that sprung that big TD run by Breida.

Agreed. There was nothing cheap about the play. Juice just happened to get injured on it.

Vernon did have two cheap shots that reasonably could have been flagged, though. The first was the clip above. The second was the tackle on Kittle after the play was over, which was pretty cheap too (second or 3rd quarter? As I recall a screen that was stopped somewhere along the line of scrimmage and Vernon came from behind?).

Marvin49

Reaction score
Smellyman":1d856xso said:
Amazing how blowing two chances inside the 10 makes a game look completely different

You mean like how the 49ers fumbled 3 times inside the Steelers 15 last week, twice unforced and that the 24-20 was in no way indicative of the way the game was played?

Yes. You are correct. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2iho63ku said:
rlkats":2iho63ku said:
Washington49er":2iho63ku said:
Smellyman":2iho63ku said:

B.S. He went low on the knee. Lets see what your opinion is next week when someone takes a shot at the Hawks

Sorry, I dont thinking was a cheap shot. This type of play is done all the time. While unfortunate if a injury happens it's not illegal.
Juice did the same thing to a defender that sprung that big TD run by Breida.

Agreed. There was nothing cheap about the play. Juice just happened to get injured on it.

Vernon did have two cheap shots that reasonably could have been flagged, though. The first was the clip above. The second was the tackle on Kittle after the play was over, which was pretty cheap too (second or 3rd quarter? As I recall a screen that was stopped somewhere along the line of scrimmage and Vernon came from behind?).

I don't see the clip so apologize if its what you are referring to, but on the reverse to Goodwin in the 1st quarter, Garoppolo lined up to block Vernon and the dude straight up punched him in the facemask. Refs must not have seen in.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1181616553072177152[/tweet]

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":1lg6d8vg said:
Smellyman":1lg6d8vg said:
Amazing how blowing two chances inside the 10 makes a game look completely different

You mean like how the 49ers fumbled 3 times inside the Steelers 15 last week, twice unforced and that the 24-20 was in no way indicative of the way the game was played?

You mean like how the Seahawks fumbled twice setting the stealers up for two very short TD drives in a game Seattle won by two points that was in no way indicative of the way the game was played?

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":24de5bb3 said:
Marvin49":24de5bb3 said:
Smellyman":24de5bb3 said:

You mean like how the Seahawks fumbled twice setting the stealers up for two very short TD drives in a game Seattle won by two points that was in no way indicative of the way the game was played?

Yes. Just like that. :D

My post wasn't really geared at you guys. I've just been hearing all week how the Steelers hung with the 49ers and that it was a close game. It was only close because of the unforced turnovers.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":34nx502z said:
hawksfansinceday1":34nx502z said:
Marvin49":34nx502z said:
Smellyman":34nx502z said:

My post wasn't really geared at you guys. I've just been hearing all week how the Steelers hung with the 49ers and that it was a close game. It was only close because of the unforced turnovers.
Same with us. We dominated them though the score didn't show it just like with you guys.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Marvin49":dy0565f8 said:
Smellyman":dy0565f8 said:

How sensitive

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1inj5zk5 said:
Marvin49":1inj5zk5 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1inj5zk5 said:
Marvin49":1inj5zk5 said:

Same with us. We dominated them though the score didn't show it just like with you guys.

Two fumbles deep in our own territory that led DIRECTLY to 2 Steeler TDs. Without those 2 fumbles, the score is at least only 28-13.

Latest posts