#gobrowns

BChawkfan

Reaction score
bmorepunk":ne92rzdq said:
BChawkfan":ne92rzdq said:
I'm confused.
Thought the browns were better than this or are the 9ers good?

Hard to tell who is good at this point in the season, but the drooling over the Browns during the offseason was just weird. I get that they showed some flashes last season and added some big pieces, but until the Browns prove they aren't the Browns, they're the Browns. That franchise just consistently gets run like ass. They had a winning season twice in the last 20 years, and they played in one playoff game. This makes that crap Seahawks fans went through in the late 80s until 2003 look desirable.

Hey...I resemble that remark!!!

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Really OBJ.
That pretty much sums up the browns. They suck balls

kf3339

Reaction score
Are the Browns just this bad! It's hard to tell just by this game. Hope their luck (pun intended) continues this coming Sunday! :2thumbs:

SF49r

Reaction score
I remember everyone saying the Browns will be the real test for us and that we are pretenders. But then after we blow them out the narrative is that the Browns just suck and we still are unproven. Whatever its probably better for this team if everyone keeps sleeping on them. Can't wait for the Rams and Seahawks game though that'll be the real test for sure and I am freaking scared of those matchups.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SF49r":32rqy447 said:
I remember everyone saying the Browns will be the real test for us and that we are pretenders. But then after we blow them out the narrative is that the Browns just suck and we still are unproven. Whatever its probably better for this team if everyone keeps sleeping on them. Can't wait for the Rams and Seahawks game though that'll be the real test for sure and I am freaking scared of those matchups.

The nice thing about the NFL is it will all get sorted out in the end. Margin of victory or style points don't matter like in college. Everything everyone says doesn't matter.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Washington49er":1ussq0sc said:
https://streamable.com/dk3ve

Browns dirty when loosing.

Cheap shot on Juszcyzk too, took him out of the game.

Scum

false

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
SF49r":17w4ev50 said:

The Rams, for me, is the biggest indicator. Everything looks good on ur end, at the moment, but until that first big divisional game we can’t really judge. I’m genuinely surprised Jimmy is doing as well as he is.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
So the silver lining here is plenty

If SF is as good as they are looking this set's us up for some epic games this year. facing off vs the 49ers when we were the best two teams in the league were some of the most fun.

Maybe if they keep winning the hype train will start to unfold and when Russ pulls out the win it will be another notch in his MVP voting

Washington49er

Reaction score
Smellyman":2z7egadi said:
Washington49er":2z7egadi said:

Scum

false

B.S. He went low on the knee. Lets see what your opinion is next week when someone takes a shot at the Hawks

Rat

Reaction score
The Browns were so damn overhyped. It's the freaking Browns. They'll always be the freaking Browns.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Washington49er":ac4n3pbg said:
Smellyman":ac4n3pbg said:
Washington49er":ac4n3pbg said:

It was kind of strange that he went straight at the FB instead of at the ball carrier. And fight for the knees too
Scum

false

B.S. He went low on the knee. Lets see what your opinion is next week when someone takes a shot at the Hawks

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Rat":15ulofvv said:
The Browns were so damn overhyped. It's the freaking Browns. They'll always be the freaking Browns.

Its kind of sad.

I mean the 9ers are legit. But this Browns team has been a huge let down so far.

knownone

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2jug0fjc said:
Rat":2jug0fjc said:

Its kind of sad.

I mean the 9ers are legit. But this Browns team has been a huge let down so far.
How have they been a let down? They were a bottom 20 team in ever major statistical category last year. I don't understand where all the hype came from >_<

Vesuve

Reaction score
James in PA":2o9nhz2f said:
Still not sold on the Niners, only due to who they have played. Their most impressive win so far has been Tampa Bay. But that was the opener. You can’t take those too seriously. Not their fault about the competition. If they beat the Rams next week in LA, I will admit they are for real.

Yes, I think the coming Rams' game will show us.

Yeah, I'm going to watch most of next week's Niners v. Rams game.

Maulbert

Reaction score
knownone":k5kyvj4y said:
Uncle Si":k5kyvj4y said:
Rat":k5kyvj4y said:

Its kind of sad.

How have they been a let down? They were a bottom 20 team in ever major statistical category last year. I don't understand where all the hype came from >_<

Because the Browns went 5-2 down the stretch after firing Hue Jackson, and actually looked like a football team, and actually seemed to have a good offseason.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Maulbert":3t0a4axo said:
knownone":3t0a4axo said:
Uncle Si":3t0a4axo said:
Rat":3t0a4axo said:

Its kind of sad.

Because the Browns went 5-2 down the stretch after firing Hue Jackson, and actually looked like a football team, and actually seemed to have a good offseason.
Maybe they should have kept that 46ish scheming defensive coordinator dude, Gregg Williams? 49ers might have still won, but they probably would have had more injuries due to the bounties. :les:

rlkats

Reaction score
Washington49er":k7lclghc said:
Smellyman":k7lclghc said:
Washington49er":k7lclghc said:

Scum

false

Sorry, I dont thinking was a cheap shot. This type of play is done all the time. While unfortunate if a injury happens it's not illegal.
Juice did the same thing to a defender that sprung that big TD run by Breida.

Jville

Reaction score
I thoroughly enjoyed the 49er run game.

In particular, the outside zone. So quick and fast. It surely rated the Alex Gibbs seal of approval.

I can certainly see why the 49ers had to have Kyle Juszczyk. He brings to them a rare dimension.

Very much looking forward to the match up with the Seahawks.

Latest posts