Good game guys!

lucky49

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1ewl98p3 said:
pmedic920":1ewl98p3 said:
Thanks for the respectful post.

Just about every one of us agree that the flag for hitting #3 was total BS.
I'm glad it wasn't a 1 TD game.
I don't agree, and my reason for my disagreement, is (if you will recall), Kam Chancellor was penalized for his hit on VD last Year, and that was a cleaner hit, albeit a hell of a lot harder, AND was fined to boot....paybacks is a bitch.
on some 9rs players getting hurt up here?, Gore hit our Defender, and caused his own bell to get rung.

are you serious? that penalty didn't impact the game at all and you're mad about it after 2 years? I'm assuming you mean the famous one in 2012

rideaducati

Reaction score
RationalNiner":htxo5quo said:
chris98251":htxo5quo said:
We had most our line out, or MLB, our SS and 2 DB's this season, I know the 49ers were hit with a variety of personal issues as well, but waiting till now to cry injuries isn't classy or rational.

Ok, you are taking what I said completely out of context and missing the actual point of what I'm saying and this might because you are so used to other 49er fans.

I knew going into it that it was a probable loss. Me talking about the injuries suffered during the game wasn't me trying to come up with excuses for why we lost. When you only score 7 points, you don't deserve to win. The point of what I was saying was that whenever we play in Seattle lately, we seem to suffer a few injuries. And it's irritating as a fan because you're not sure whether or not Seattle just is able to physically beat the hell out of our guys up there because of our guys being softer or if it's just the luck of the draw.

Let me illustrate it for you even clearer: Let's say you lost a key player or two every time you played us at our house? What would you think as fan? You might say ,"I wish they'd stop getting so damn beat up whenever they go down there to play. Screw this, toughen up!"

It's called Karma. A lot of niner fans want Seahawks players to be injured, but instead the opposite happens.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
lucky49":2qp6xplu said:
scutterhawk":2qp6xplu said:
pmedic920":2qp6xplu said:
Thanks for the respectful post.

Just about every one of us agree that the flag for hitting #3 was total BS.
I'm glad it wasn't a 1 TD game.
I don't agree, and my reason for my disagreement, is (if you will recall), Kam Chancellor was penalized for his hit on VD last Year, and that was a cleaner hit, albeit a hell of a lot harder, AND was fined to boot....paybacks is a bitch.
on some 9rs players getting hurt up here?, Gore hit our Defender, and caused his own bell to get rung.

are you serious? that penalty didn't impact the game at all and you're mad about it after 2 years? I'm assuming you mean the famous one in 2012
And your team scored 0 points after that call

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
rideaducati":2d0d4v2g said:
RationalNiner":2d0d4v2g said:
chris98251":2d0d4v2g said:
We had most our line out, or MLB, our SS and 2 DB's this season, I know the 49ers were hit with a variety of personal issues as well, but waiting till now to cry injuries isn't classy or rational.

Ok, you are taking what I said completely out of context and missing the actual point of what I'm saying and this might because you are so used to other 49er fans.

I knew going into it that it was a probable loss. Me talking about the injuries suffered during the game wasn't me trying to come up with excuses for why we lost. When you only score 7 points, you don't deserve to win. The point of what I was saying was that whenever we play in Seattle lately, we seem to suffer a few injuries. And it's irritating as a fan because you're not sure whether or not Seattle just is able to physically beat the hell out of our guys up there because of our guys being softer or if it's just the luck of the draw.

Let me illustrate it for you even clearer: Let's say you lost a key player or two every time you played us at our house? What would you think as fan? You might say ,"I wish they'd stop getting so damn beat up whenever they go down there to play. Screw this, toughen up!"

It's called Karma. A lot of niner fans want Seahawks players to be injured, but instead the opposite happens.

Quoted for the motherfluffing TROOF!