good game

Veilside

Reaction score
It was a good game. I will not blame penalties for this one as it looked like both teams were called tightly which obviously isn't going to be an advantage to us. You proved you can still hang with us at your house which I congratulate you for. I feel pretty confident after that game especially if we play again this season it should be in Seattle.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
D8e8a95d371863e0f985f51274857d52df3c5d66c4d0770a5c
Seattle got out played and out worked. I think everyone knew it was going to be a fight, and the winner wasn't going to be blowing the other out. Davis called it. I talk a lot of shit, but it's really all in jest (my family is from the Bay Area/I was born there).

Both teams seemed to execute their game plans (I almost gnawed a hole into my forearm), Seattle just put themselves in too many stupid positions and felt the wrath of the penalties in the end. They killed too many drives on offense with boneheaded mistakes and allowed Gore/Hunter to extend plays on defense. Seattle came out flat (again) and they couldn't quite get the momentum back to finish strong like they have in recent weeks (I don't understand the play calling at the end of the game, but I digress).

GREAT game.

I hope these teams meet again in the playoffs, a title run wouldn't feel right if we didn't play the best of the best (leave no doubts).

Also, I don't hate you. I don't even know you. Good luck the rest of the way.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't say either team played like crap. These are two really good defenses.

Hawks lost by 2 points. Two!

IMO this was a battle that was decided by two big plays. The blocked field goal that gave the 9ers a free 3 points and the big run by Gore. Everything else was "shoulda, coulda, woulda"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Come on Lawless, stop bringing up good points. It's supposed to be the end of the world that they lost only their SECOND game of the year :)