Good lord, how did we lose to this craptastic Falcons team :(

mwmccollough

Reaction score
When they reversed that fumble by Arizona last week to an incomplete pass it made me think of the DK fumble in New Orleans. Just my opinion but I don't think DK had position or made a football move any more than Moore (?) did
Even if he did, his arm was down before the ball came out. Just a blown call from top to bottom.

mrblitz

Reaction score
..also, maybe atlanta is not mature enough to keep playing at their highest effort; after that go burned on that 'roughing the passer' call... was that against TB?

when you get a bad call like that against you, a less mature team might not keep playing as hard...

Rainger

Reaction score
Any team can get hot on any given game. Ball bounces right, officials see things one way, what they call and what the DONT call. A player gets hot and single handedly gets the win. Even Aaron Rodgers can throw 3 endzone picks and lose to a 1 win team. etc

I play duplicate (contract bridge) there is no luck because everyone plays the same hands and it is how well you do with the hands, BUT there is luck on who you might play those hands against.

Some contracts are the same for everyone, you want to play those hands against the really good players' where even though they are better there is nothing they can do, and some hand are very complex, and the luck is if you get to play those hands against lesser players who allow you to make a contract that you shouldn't,

BUT in the NFL there is a lot of LUCK, that goes along with the execution.

Last edited:

Followthelegion

Reaction score
When they reversed that fumble by Arizona last week to an incomplete pass it made me think of the DK fumble in New Orleans. Just my opinion but I don't think DK had position or made a football move any more than Moore (?) did
That was such a harsh call on DK, either you call it incomplete or you call him down. The least likely option was catch fumble

Jegpeg

Reaction score
There are no longer any rookies playing for the Hawks, there are, however, several very young veterans..
And there was me thinking we had a shout at OROTY and DROTY guess K9 and Woolen aren't eligible :unsure:

Latest posts