Good News and Bad News

mrt144

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1519isjm said:
pittpnthrs":1519isjm said:
xray":1519isjm said:
Those celebrations don't even happen in high school...it looks childish,stupid and unprofessional. What's next...Pete Carroll dry humping Wilson's leg every time he throws a pick 6...actually that would be fun !!

I agree. We live in an age where the league is trying to promote this behavior and antics instead of dissuading it. Probably me, but a player like Barry Sanders or Larry Fitzgerald just handing the ball to the ref is a lot more classy than somebody acting like a fool after a TD. To each their own I guess.

Why does it have to be classy every time?

Middle ground. No celebrating after a TD but you have to score every TD while grabbing your crotch.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
mrt144":ief83ze7 said:
Seymour":ief83ze7 said:
Chapow":ief83ze7 said:
Seymour":ief83ze7 said:
Sorry this was a bit more involved then those examples. It took what like 5 players all in coordination with each other and a bit of practice and thought went into it.

It was 4 guys and the entire thing lasted about 6 seconds.

How much time do you guys imagine it took them to get that 6 second routine nailed down? Also, have you guys considered that it's entirely possible that they did it on their own time? Like, after practice was over?

I already posted the post game show they said they took "5 minutes of practice" time to rehearse it. Yes, I question that it only took that but whatever. It's not that big of a deal. just didn't sit right that Pete even lets them practice ANY celebrations on team time when we see team efforts and penalties (lack of discipline) like that on game day.

What is there to practice as a Hawks WR?

Getting both feet in bounds, apparently.

mrt144

Reaction score
To me, the most flagrant bad thing about this whole choreographed routine is that it only involved the WR corps. If they can choreograph the entire 53 man roster into a TD celebration, then I have no doubt they could somehow choreograph their actual plays better. Dance is a team building tool if you don't discount it as such.

Can we reanimate the corpse of Busby Berkley to whip the Hawks into shape?

chris98251

Reaction score
Well they could get the whole team involved with Pete leading like this :)

Mmy durante with a line of mgm picture id104794717

rcaido

Reaction score
chris98251":17wzwi1p said:
Well they could get the whole team involved with Pete leading like this :)

Mmy durante with a line of mgm picture id104794717

That would be pretty awesome but make sure you do that after they win the superbowl. Can't have these type of celebration distractions during the season. Need to focus on the next game until you win it all.