Grand Declaration

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Carson is a pro-bowl running back already, and possibly will be better than Alexander and Lynch...combined.

Maybe not that far...but he is still impressing me in every game in the preseason.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":11fgd8q8 said:
Carson is a pro-bowl running back already, and possibly will be better than Alexander and Lynch...combined.

Maybe not that far...but he is still impressing me in every game in the preseason.

HOF is already making room for him.

RW92

Reaction score
NewJerseyHawk":2x8qelwx said:
Need to trade for Sheldon Richardson, interior run defense is not up to standard....everything else is very solid.
I have to agree. The defensive pressure isn't up to our standards. I think Rubin should not start. I think we should find more time for Marsh and David Bass. Clark played well tonight and I felt that Nazir Jones contributed well with the first team. Reed looks trim and better than last year. And Michael Bennett has to play better, especially as an established veteran. There were times when he look uninspired out there. I know it was just a pre-season game, but these are the game situations you use to get ready for the regular season. We have to find the best personal to put out there on the field in order to get a great performance come opening in Green Bay.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":29vko1hq said:

He continues to impress.

O-Line appears improved. (Low bar granted but nice to see improvement)

Defense is solid. Not dominant but they tend to go a little conservative this time of year.

Is this team playoff bound again? More likely than not.

Will it make a legit run at a Super Bowl appearance? Hope so but some improvements will have to be made and we need to avoid major injury issues - always an unknown.

I'm liking the team's overall "look" than prior seasons at this time.

HawkerD

Reaction score
What OL were you watching? Looked terrible especially on the edges. Wilson is dead with that dung heap.

Thought the DL was terrible against the run. KC ripping off 5 yards a carry against the first team D.

On the other hand Wilson looks accurate as all get out. WIsh he wouldn't bail so early but stepping up is not really an option for him. Liked Carson ALOT. Props to the other RB that are staying healthy (Davis, Madden, McKissic) At least they are competing.

PRIch survived so that is good. McEvoy showed why height is a good thing. LOB is Good

Still can't see why we are paying 88 $11M/year to catch 2 balls per game and no redzone targets. WhyTheFace!!!!

Edit
:{)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3tqlbwqn said:
FortWorthSeahawk":3tqlbwqn said:

HOF is already making room for him.

Right next to Owen Schmitt.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawkerD":27xx1ev6 said:
Still can't see why we are paying 88 $11M/year to catch 2 balls per game and no redzone targets. WhyTheFace!!!!

Edit

I saw at least two red zone targets to Graham tonight.

Mojambo

Reaction score
Seanhawk":22e314f3 said:
HawkerD":22e314f3 said:

Edit

Yes, but he used 4 exclamation marks so clearly he is correct.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Seanhawk":334c1v63 said:
HawkerD":334c1v63 said:
Still can't see why we are paying 88 $11M/year to catch 2 balls per game and no redzone targets. WTF!!!!

You're right. So now that makes him worth the cap hit? Or were you just making an inconsequential correction?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawkerD":2dcknzbl said:
Seanhawk":2dcknzbl said:
HawkerD":2dcknzbl said:

Edit

You're right. So now that makes him worth the cap hit? Or were you just making an inconsequential correction?

Where did I mention the cap hit? Your argument centered around him not getting any red zone targets and I pointed out he got two. In spot duty. In a pre-season game. Come on man.

Edit

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seattle should have signed Kaepernick and cut Boykin. There's still time for them to do this, though, so hope is not dead.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
HawkerD":1ya33rpt said:
What OL were you watching? Looked terrible especially on the edges. Wilson is dead with that dung heap.

Gosh someone is testy tonight.

The tackles looked much better, one or two plays aside. Those are the cleanest pockets I've seen in about ten games.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Back on point with the title to the thread:

"It's going to be a great year!"

Latest posts