Great Fan Video that will surely be taken down

cacksman

Reaction score
jhern87":1jf52m7c said:
That's a nice video, thanks for posting!

..This guy also does videos but for the NBA. I'd be interested to see if he'd do a Seahawks one, I'd imagine it would be absolutely jaw dropping. He's from Portland and made this video below after they beat Houston. Though if you check out his YouTube channel he does videos for all sorts of different teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP1WQ7g8BRQ&noredirect=1

That was awesome!

dbmack

Reaction score
Laloosh":14ulmdlc said:
dbmack":14ulmdlc said:
The big plays in the Super Bowl being out of order seems odd to me.

When trying to sync action on video with changes in the audio, it makes sense. Otherwise the audio becomes background music rather than rhythm.
I had it muted. I should try watching it with the audio but it will probably still feel strange to me since I watch the big plays - in order - over and over on Rewind.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
dbmack":wdsj60zt said:
Laloosh":wdsj60zt said:
dbmack":wdsj60zt said:
The big plays in the Super Bowl being out of order seems odd to me.

When trying to sync action on video with changes in the audio, it makes sense. Otherwise the audio becomes background music rather than rhythm.
I had it muted. I should try watching it with the audio but it will probably still feel strange to me since I watch the big plays - in order - over and over on Rewind.

Well having it muted took away from the brilliance of the video. The timing of all the cuts were excellently synced. Thus why I found this to be better then most of the hundreds of highlight films out there.

suppaball

Reaction score
Laloosh":371z7r74 said:
Great vid. Thanks for sharing!

Would love to know how he uploaded that much copyrighted audio w/out their software picking up.
He could be an ASCAP member. They can use whatever music they want. My dad is a member and uses a lot of music on videos he posts on the net.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
suppaball":1evbxl8c said:
Laloosh":1evbxl8c said:
Great vid. Thanks for sharing!

Would love to know how he uploaded that much copyrighted audio w/out their software picking up.
He could be an ASCAP member. They can use whatever music they want. My dad is a member and uses a lot of music on videos he posts on the net.

I had never heard of ASCAP before. Very interesting, and it seems that nearly every performer is associated with them. I am confused on the eligibility requirements for membership.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Clayfighter":6qrihjpu said:
That play by Tate around 2:50! I will miss that tenacity.

Dude was a dynamic play maker. Cant deny that. He could turn nothing into something quite amazingly for someone with his stature. Did he take gymnastics?

impacthawk

Reaction score
I'm kind of an old school 49 year old guy, so for me, the mash up of the Super Bowl portion of the video with AC/DC and Queen was absolutely golden for me. Perfect combo.

byau

Reaction score
Very well done. You're right some of the music was "meh", but it's not like it took anything away. And it gave great "breathing" space for when the music totally hit it like "We Will Rock You" on the SB48.

Freaking Sweet...

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Loved it! Smiled the whole time....."it took 4 years....(and 22 days)"!

Brahn

Reaction score
That captured the emotions of last season, enjoyed it a lot.