Great Fan Video that will surely be taken down

SeaTown81

Reaction score
That was awesome. I get all teary-eyed every time I watch the SB celebration with the Lombardi Trophy music. Takes me back to what it felt like in that stadium. Didn't feel real when it happened. Still doesn't. Wow. What a season last year was. Unbelievable.

Go Hawks!

FargoHawk

Reaction score
I get this damn "restricted on certain sites. Please watch on YouTube" crap! Anyone know how to fix that?

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
FargoHawk":35zh56pd said:
I get this damn "restricted on certain sites. Please watch on YouTube" crap! Anyone know how to fix that?

click on the youtube name on the video......

....and watch it on youtube.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
The end really got to me. I've been a fan since 1983 and to wait 30 years was excruciating and I admit, I began thinking it never would. Not a day goes by I don't think, damn, Seahawks are the champs!!! Followed by, suck it haters!!!! Awesome video!

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":12ycds1x said:
FargoHawk":12ycds1x said:

click on the youtube name on the video......

....and watch it on youtube.

Already tried that and it doesn't work. No link.

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
That clip of Brian Cushing stomping his feet like a 2 year old will never not be hilarious.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Just went to YouTube and it states the content owner has not allowed the video to be watched on mobile.