Greg Olsen Big 49er Fanboy

calinator

Reaction score
Get tired of hearing stuff like this. When a team plays well they will get slobbered. When you watch the Hawks game and the other team gets slobbered it's usually because they are playing way better. No announcer is going to talk positively about the team getting beat and not doing anything well. PLAY BETTER. Look at the Giants vs Seahawks game. The Seahawks and Witherspoon got all the attention, not because of biased announcing but the Giants did nothing well and the Hawks did everything.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Get tired of hearing stuff like this. When a team plays well they will get slobbered. When you watch the Hawks game and the other team gets slobbered it's usually because they are playing way better. No announcer is going to talk positively about the team getting beat and not doing anything well. PLAY BETTER. Look at the Giants vs Seahawks game. The Seahawks and Witherspoon got all the attention, not because of biased announcing but the Giants did nothing well and the Hawks did everything.
Looks like Greg Olson is monitoring the chat live.

Last edited:

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Orrrrr, and hear me out, ivotuk is right and Greg was doing tricks on it. And he hates the Seahawks. More than one thing can be correct concurrently.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The Sea Hacks as he referred them to be or confirmed and laughed about the gaff of the announcer.

Olson is the washed up TE the Hawks brought in for Wilson, he got overpaid for doing diddly, and complained about the Hawks schemes. He was not renewed.

A nut punch likely wouldn't raise his voice.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Bummer. I was hoping for Sanchez he’s good.
OK, so this game I'm going to pay attention to Olson, and see if he is reasonably balanced and has relevant and interesting commentary.

I don't see any reason yet to dismiss Olsen as a 49er Fanboy; I'd see it more as the 49ers are playing well and have talent on both sides of the ball.