Hahahahaha. Dallas Jonese's it with the 4th pick

OP
OP
bigskydoc

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Just for gits and shiggles I wondered how many yards I might get if I were to replace EE. He had 310 rushes before tonight, and Dallas is averaging 2.2 YPC per attempt. So I'm guessing that if I somehow, miraculously avoided injury, I would probably get 650 yards (about 2.1 YPC).

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Your smart enough not to fall down in a hole like CM so your average goes up a yard at least.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I thought they should of taken Ramsey then even though I was a huge fan of Elliott's. He's been fantastic behind that line. Ramsey has been very good as well. Really couldn't go wrong either way.

stizz19

Reaction score
austinslater25":6n59fq6r said:
I thought they should of taken Ramsey then even though I was a huge fan of Elliott's. He's been fantastic behind that line. Ramsey has been very good as well. Really couldn't go wrong either way.
They should have traded up and taken Goff :sarcasm_off:

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
bigskydoc":c39c27la said:
bigskydoc":c39c27la said:
dopeboy206":c39c27la said:
Elliot will make you eat crows

Save this

200w

You can serve it to me next year with my crow pie

I'd like a little garlic on my pie please

Admittedly, I'm still not convinced that this was the best pick for the Boys (Ramsey was there for the taking, and is looking like a strong candidate for DROY). We will have to see how they do in the playoffs. I still think their lack of defense is going to hurt them. Still, what a season for this kid. It's looking like I'm the kid in the GIF instead of Señor Jerrah.
Quality bump.