Have we gotten a Snacks update?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Have I missed something? I just read the times article about Carson/Adams injuries, and he wasn't mentioned. Has he been activated from PS yet?

FearTheHawk

Reaction score
I am not sure he'll play this week or not. Depends on if he's in game shape. I have a theory that Pete is holding everyone for the Bills game. I think we'll be playing at half strength v SF and then we'll get Jamal, Snacks, Dunlap, Shaq, Chris back for buffalo. Just a theory. We'll know more later today.

PNW

Reaction score
I get Pete taking care of our guys, but aren’t these division games the most important games for us to win??? We could lose to Buffalo and still be in decent shape if we take care of division rivals.

jmahon316

Reaction score
PNW":3p1rxhfj said:
I get Pete taking care of our guys, but aren’t these division games the most important games for us to win??? We could lose to Buffalo and still be in decent shape if we take care of division rivals.

I was thinking the same thing, quite honestly. Division games are wayyy more important.

PNW

Reaction score
jmahon316":2nfl7fkt said:
PNW":2nfl7fkt said:

I was thinking the same thing, quite honestly. Division games are wayyy more important.
Especially after dropping our first one the AZ :(

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
They'll make the move on Saturday, there's no need or benefit in doing anything until then. It's to protect themselves in case of an injury during practices this week.

PNW

Reaction score
Snacks not activated for Sundays game, hopefully we should see a bunch of new faces next Sunday against Buffalo

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1322629820648357888[/tweet]

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
PNW":1a2xospe said:

They are not more important than players being ready on game day l. He will be there when needed at Pete's discretion. If he is not ready reed, poona, mone and collier, rush have handled it so far. Our weakness is coverage. Not sure what the hurry is.

PNW

Reaction score
jamescasey1124":32b69gmk said:
PNW":32b69gmk said:

They are not more important than players being ready on game day l. He will be there when needed at Pete's discretion. If he is not ready reed, poona, mone and collier, rush have handled it so far. Our weakness is coverage. Not sure what the hurry is.
I said I get Pete taking care of our guys, as in I get it. We have a tough game tomorrow, if we lose to the niners winning the division could be pretty tough. Snacks isn’t injured and Pete said he had his best week of practice yet and made it sound like he was going to get some playing time against SF. Another DT would certainly help relieve our rotation and give Snacks much needed actual playing time to get in actual game ready shape, we all know what no preseason has done injury wise league wide, it’s important to slowly get guys ready to help prevent possible injuries.

jamescasey1124

Reaction score
PNW":3q45mrfl said:
jamescasey1124":3q45mrfl said:
PNW":3q45mrfl said:

I said I get Pete taking care of our guys, as in I get it. We have a tough game tomorrow, if we lose to the niners winning the division could be pretty tough. Snacks isn’t injured and Pete said he had his best week of practice yet and made it sound like he was going to get some playing time against SF. Another DT would certainly help relieve our rotation and give Snacks much needed actual playing time to get in actual game ready shape, we all know what no preseason has done injury wise league wide, it’s important to slowly get guys ready to help prevent possible injuries.

I agree with you here in slow progression. Just because he was signed doesnt mean he jumps in next game day.
Just because we play a divisional rival doesnt mean he needs to be ready either. He can or cannot be a liability to our gameplan. He will be ready when he is and pete sees it...
Discretion...like I said...if he isnt playing he aint ready. They signed him thinking he will be soon. Bet...if it ain't this week it will be next. Your talking about a guy who sat on a couch waiting for a call retired. Not someone o a ps who was conditioned before the call from a different team.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
How about hearing from the man himself? He must be reading this forum. :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1322720863423135744[/tweet]

PNW

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1b6qwe24 said:
How about hearing from the man himself? He must be reading this forum. :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1322720863423135744[/tweet]
Haha, well I’m glad he’s on board either way. Go Hawks!!!

Basis4day

Reaction score
No one should assume he will play until he is activated from the PS. It doesn’t matter what coaches or reporters say. Until activated, he can’t play in a game.

Latest posts