Hawk fans in New York?

pmedic920

Reaction score
KK84":1vp7vo8e said:
FDNYHAWK":1vp7vo8e said:
Havent sat in the 300 level yet but i heard its not bad.
It all depends on who they play, if The patriots get to the Super Bowl you will be surrounded by pats fans because the are only 200 miles away.

I mean for the giants game. I went to a game in Philly once and it wasn't the funniest experience. Just wondering if I need to upgrade seats to avoid a similar issue

I recommend buying the best seats you can get/afford. Not necessarily because of the fans but it just seams to add to the experience. Although in most cases there will be less problems in the more expensive sections. Just my humble opinion.
You will have the time of your life either way.

KK84

Reaction score
Well, just bought tickets and the parking pass. Really looking forward to meeting some .netters, especially bfs(gotta see that epic beard in person).

Reaction score
KK84":1srurjv4 said:
Well, just bought tickets and the parking pass. Really looking forward to meeting some .netters, especially bfs(gotta see that epic beard in person).
Where are you sitting?? Might be fun to start a list of where people are sitting.

As mentioned upthread, I'm in Section 149 (got one of the few seats in the stadium with cover overhead(from the upper level)

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I keep hoping the Giants will stink it up ( so ticket prices drop) and so I don't have to hear about them on local radio here.

JonRud

Reaction score
My buddy Ryan [Seahawks fan] and I will be in Sec. 124 Row 10.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I'm above Syracuse, living in Oswego, NY. Trying to get to the Giants game...but we'll see.

Good to see another Syracuse area Seahawks fan!!!!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
JonRud":oue6mxzs said:
My buddy Ryan [Seahawks fan] and I will be in Sec. 124 Row 10.

Buddy Ryan is a Seahawk fan? Cool!

sorry, had to do it. :pimp:

NYCoug

Reaction score
Wooo!! This is getting closer and closer!

Two regulars at the bar I manage came in one day and once I told 'em that I was hitting up all the 'Hawks games this year, they said they wanted to be my guardian angles. Well, the next week this dude Paul (Giants season ticket holder, not Allen, but an awesome coincidence) came in and told me that he had to be in Ohio the week of the game and handed me his two tickets.

Thanks to Paul being an absolute gem of a human being, I'll be sitting in Section 346 Row 22. Thanks Paul!

Imagine this game gets flexed into a night game? As much as I hate the Giants and want to see them lose every week, it'd be nice if they kept up their run and were good enough to make this game flex-worthy. Then, the 'Hawks pull the rug out from under them and effectively end their season in front of the home crowd. Ahhh, it sounds beautiful!

KK84

Reaction score
So is everyone planning on hitting the tailgate mentioned earlier in the thread? Sounds like a blast, I haven't had any good association with fellow 12's since I moved. I'll be there with my dad bright and early.

JonRud

Reaction score
Yes I will definitely be at the tailgate early. To be honest I'm hoping this game isn't flexed it will be probably be freezing at 8:30pm I would rather go at 1pm. but I will be there either way.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Kk84, ha, for some reason I was thinking you were buying Super Bowl tickets. I must've had my mind in another thread.
If anyone is interested I'm selling a pair in section 325 row 16. Tickets are $120.00 each

KK84

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":3mqr35q4 said:
Kk84, ha, for some reason I was thinking you were buying Super Bowl tickets. I must've had my mind in another thread.
If anyone is interested I'm selling a pair in section 325 row 16. Tickets are $120.00 each

Actually I was planning to and said as much in a different thread. Alas, my financial situation has made that impossible, so I'm settling for this.

Sedaisan

Reaction score
Shout out from a Binghamton 12man! Tried to get tickets to the game and failed... I will be adding to the psychic energy while enjoying the game at home...

GO 'HAWKS!!

jackflash50

Reaction score
I am heading to NY from CT. Daughters 1st game. 50 yard line 1st level. Can't wait! I was going to tailgate myself but learned about the Seahawks tailgate party so going to pay the $20 for the wristband and join the fun.

JFair

Reaction score
I'll be there with wife and two boys. 137 row 20.

Latest posts