Hawks '14 Off-Season Trans | Sherman Signs Extension

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1h
One AFC West official who tried to get DeMarcus Ware to visit his city said he was told "you're not going to like where he winds up."

----------------

Looks like the visit to Denver is pretty serious.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Eagles Insider ‏@EaglesInsider 1h
#Eagles have agreed to terms on a three-year contraat with safety/special teamer Chris Maragos, formerly of the Seattle Seahawks.

-----------------

Chris Maragos, gone.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
With the Jets losing Austin Howard there's a good chance Giacomini signs with the Jets. That would hurt.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
DFW Sports News ‏@SportsDayDFW 25s
#Cowboys free-agent DT Jason Hatcher has already visited with the Seattle Seahawks. @dmn_george has more. http://d-news.co/uuI06

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
My guess is if Demarcus Ware signs with Denver, Jared Allen will be a Seahawk.

Tony Gonzalez is also an interesting option at TE for Seattle. Just released by ATL, hasn't sent in retirement papers.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
According an un-referenced post on Wikipedia, Jason Hatcher signs to the Seahawks for 3/21.8

From every other media source Hatcher is on his way to visit with the Titans.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
According to Softy from KJR / Tate's agent, Golden Tate turned down a 5 year, 35 million deal with 17.5 mil guaranteed from the Seahawks to explore the open market.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter now
Filed to ESPN: Pending a physical, former Cowboys DE DeMarcus Ware reached agreement with Broncos on 3-year, $30M contract include $20M gtd.

OP
OP
SonicHawk

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet now
Negotiations between #Seahawks and DT Tony McDaniel are heating up, per source. Two other teams are also involved. May get decision today

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
NFL network keeps show the Lions reporter. They are acting like Golden Tate will soon be a Detroit LieDown within the hour. Stay tuned. I have a feeling Tate is gone...That would suck. I bet the FO is looking at some draft picks this year.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I sure hope the Hawks start to get some deals done soon. BTW, how many of these guys leaving will result in compensatory picks next year?

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
lsheldon":z57udwre said:
I sure hope the Hawks start to get some deals done soon. BTW, how many of these guys leaving will result in compensatory picks next year?

Depends on how much is spent on FA. If it's balanced, then no return in comp picks.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I am broken hearted and I am having major doubts that we will be even close to as good next season. I am not seeing positive changes thus far.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
Kixkahn":35g57ga1 said:
I am broken hearted and I am having major doubts that we will be even close to as good next season. I am not seeing positive changes thus far.

Hahahahahahaha. Just pretend we upgraded from Tate to Harvin. You know, considering we made THE SUPER BOWL without him.

Oh what will we possibly do without McDonald, Red and Clem??? One hit wonder of a franchise!!! What a joke! We have all been bamboozled!!!