Hawks are gonna kick butt this year....

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I'm getting the feeling that we'll be fine.
Unless one RB steps up and takes control of the backfield. Then we'll be whoopin up on teams.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2scnl8or said:
calihawk":2scnl8or said:
Vegas thinks we will kick butt 4-1 odds for conference championship.Winning it all is 10-1 so my bet is in, GO Hawks
Will be down there next week to place my "investments". 8)

Heading down on the 20th meself. Get in around 4pmish.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
sdog1981":309fn4y8 said:
As much as I hate to admit it. 2006-2011Gore took the Seahawks lunch money and ate their backup lunch.

HA!!! The 2006-2011 Seahawks.... ***YAAAAWN***..... :p :D

So much was wrong with those teams.... Things didn't get straightened out 'till Pete and John came to town...

There was a reason Holmy left town...

sdog1981

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3pa8irgn said:

I still remember him freaking when Gore went bonkers against the Seahawks in 2006 went for over 200 yards. Holmy was pissed.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":136fj0kr said:
agree that the patch work running game has to hold up to injury problems. The secondary needs to improve. If the team stays healthy it could be one of those years but Hawks need a first rd bye imo to get to the super bowl vs the patriots.
They always need a first-round bye (top 2 NFC seed) to have a healthy chance of winning the big bowl.
P.S. Count the ex points below.

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josea16

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3ows6tlz said:
sdog1981":3ows6tlz said:
As much as I hate to admit it. 2006-2011Gore took the Seahawks lunch money and ate their backup lunch.

HA!!! The 2006-2011 Seahawks.... ***YAAAAWN***..... :p :D

So much was wrong with those teams.... Things didn't get straightened out 'till Pete and John came to town...

Yeah, no defense like most NFL teams and no franchise quarterback to cover it up. Case in point is the 2016 Seahawks with an injured Russell Wilson with a team ridiculously injured and missing key players on both sides of the ball with a horrifyingly green OL and a kicker that lost his mojo, and no running game still wins the division, wins 10 games and a playoff game. Without Russell Wilson they probably win 4-6 games and everyone would be calling for a complete rebuild. Instead given they have a franchise quarterback and happen to be defensively focused they just had to reload of which they did in spades.

This team may not be 2013 deep but it's close enough "to fake it until they make it". Given the state of the NFCW 12-14 wins is a virtual guarantee if they don't have last year's ridiculously bad luck with injuries. Having a franchise quarterback is just that important and makes or breaks a head coach's career, see Bill Belicheck and Pete Carroll with New England and the New York Jets. The only difference between them is Tom Brady landing in New England 16 years ago. Kraft even admitted he was wrong about Pete Carroll and never gave him a fair shake bad for him good for us.