Hawks disrespected as usual

James in PA

Reaction score
As usual, the Hawks have more 10 am games than the Niners (3 vs 2).

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, WTF! No MNF or SNF at home? The 12th Man should feel a little dissed. I hope the 12th Man shows up in force at those away prime time games. No MNF at home for the Super Bowl Champions? That's BS!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":2kbd7fx0 said:
seabowl":2kbd7fx0 said:
The Hawks after winning the bowl have 4 prime time games while the Cowgirls who were 8-8 have 5. Absolutely ridiculous.

The Steelers, Bears, and Giants also have 5 primetime games; none of those teams even made the playoffs last year. SMH
Yeah Rog is showing his bias towards the legacy teams. But maybe the NFL figures none of those teams will make the playoffs, and Seattle will have 3 playoff games on national TV (including the Super Bowl)?

Sherminator

Reaction score
seabowl":2i5hx028 said:
The Hawks after winning the bowl have 4 prime time games while the Cowgirls who were 8-8 have 5. Absolutely ridiculous.

It's all about the money, as lame as that sounds like the cowgirls do have their fans.

But Goodell still is a piece of }£<#

JZ#1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3rz28blr said:
The NFL just hasn't learned their lesson when it comes to Seattle, when you try to screw em with the schedule, it back fires. Don't give the players any more ammo for that huge chip on their shoulders, as it didn't turn out well for 2 of their favorite "legacy" teams in the playoffs (whiners and Donks) last year! SMH, LMAO (in a Dr. Evil maniacal laugh)

Wow. These are profession athletes who are not this desperate enough to "find motivation". If you need to use the fact that Seattle has 4 prime time games instead of 5 as motivation to put your best foot forward, than you have much bigger problems.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
lsheldon":2g8bdr5o said:
Did you notice the Whiners have us on both sides of their bye week?
Yeah, I don't like this schedule. I fear it may be a tough year for the Hawks. Oh well, just have to earn it, again. Leave no doubt.

davidonmi

Reaction score
remember how tough last year's schedule was. All those brutal road games, @HOU, @ATL, for example
This is what you get when you analyze a schedule before one game has been played

Polaris

Reaction score
davidonmi":1fu5dfyj said:
remember how tough last year's schedule was. All those brutal road games, @HOU, @ATL, for example
This is what you get when you analyze a schedule before one game has been played
Last year's schedule was brutal and the NFL did us no favors then either. I do think someone high up in the NFL really doesn't like the Seahawks (or really likes the Niners)

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
11 teams have 5 primetime games while we have 4. I really think fans outside of Seattle like to watch Hawk games. Exciting crowd and atmosphere, stars on the field, interesting and fun coach. I just don't get why they don't want us to be on national tv at least as much as some non playoff teams.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Polaris":2i3o9prs said:
davidonmi":2i3o9prs said:
Last year's schedule was brutal and the NFL did us no favors then either. I do think someone high up in the NFL really doesn't like the Seahawks (or really likes the Niners)
brutal? sorry, a schedule that includes the Jags, Titans, Bucs (when they were 0-8) Rams twice with kelen clemens at QB, Minneasota, the Giants when they were done, 2-14 houston. That isn't brutal.
Our only tough road games were carolina, SF, and IND

pocketprotector

Reaction score
The 'hawks boat racing teams at home does not make for compelling national television. The bigger crime was giving them a week four bye then finishing their season with 5 out of 6 games against NFC West Rivals.

Polaris

Reaction score
davidonmi":3o5okd6r said:
Polaris":3o5okd6r said:
davidonmi":3o5okd6r said:
brutal? sorry, a schedule that includes the Jags, Titans, Bucs (when they were 0-8) Rams twice with kelen clemens at QB, Minneasota, the Giants when they were done, 2-14 houston. That isn't brutal.

You are being a "Captain Hindsight" and not a particularly good one.

1. Houston when we met them were playing first class football especially on defense. Houston at the time was considered one of the favorites of the AFC and played like it the first half (and really most of the game). Schaub didn't lose all confidence and the team didn't flame out until AFTER we played them.

2. The Jags were bad but they were better than people gave them credit for.

3. Disrespecting the Rams (don't look at their games against us, look at them in general the last two season) just shows you don't know what you are talking about. The Rams had the best divisional record in 2012 and played everyone tough (esp late last season) last year.

4. You are forgetting about 4 road games in five weeks which is hard for ANY NFL team.

I could go on, but last year's schedule was brutal.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Polaris":16mgjie4 said:
davidonmi":16mgjie4 said:
Polaris":16mgjie4 said:
davidonmi":16mgjie4 said:

You are being a "Captain Hindsight" and not a particularly good one.

1. Houston when we met them were playing first class football especially on defense. Houston at the time was considered one of the favorites of the AFC and played like it the first half (and really most of the game). Schaub didn't lose all confidence and the team didn't flame out until AFTER we played them.

2. The Jags were bad but they were better than people gave them credit for.

3. Disrespecting the Rams (don't look at their games against us, look at them in general the last two season) just shows you don't know what you are talking about. The Rams had the best divisional record in 2012 and played everyone tough (esp late last season) last year.

4. You are forgetting about 4 road games in five weeks which is hard for ANY NFL team.

I could go on, but last year's schedule was brutal.
barely beat the titans in OT, got boatraced by baltimore. Yeah, real first class. The jags were a disaster the time we played them. A bunch of words come to mind with last year's schedule, "brutal" isn't one of them.
And trust me the rams weren't that bad, but they weren't great either

Latest posts