Hawks Dream Liner

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":36qp5xxg said:
ivotuk":36qp5xxg said:
onanygivensunday":36qp5xxg said:
Interestingly, that's a depiction of a cargo airplane... passengers are not carried on cargo-only airplanes.

There's nothing indicating that it is "Cargo Only." It's a plane without windows is really all that we can ascertain, which would be good for keeping players focused on game film :) And actually they do carry passengers on some cargo planes. They have passenger modules that slide in and out as needed.

True that Ivotuk. I have loaded those cargo chair pallets on several aircraft as part of our
job as Cargo loaders. Looked like there were windows on top too. I have flown in C-141, C-130
and other military aircraft that have few windows and a pallet of chairs that gets locked into
the base of the aircraft. Also on side racks fold down along the inside along the length of the
aircraft. I have taken Hops to different locations in my younger days.

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:
The windows on top are in the supernumerary area... where the (up to) 6 people sit.

I have flown in C-141, C-130
and other military aircraft that have few windows and a pallet of chairs that gets locked into
the base of the aircraft. Also on side racks fold down along the inside along the length of the
aircraft.
That's true of military cargo airplanes but, fyi, this bird cannot be operated that way.

Those six supernumeraries CAN enter the main deck cargo compartment during flight to attend to cargo...
but they cannot be down there for taxi, takeoff or landing.

The FAA does not allow that except by special grants of exemption from certain passenger safety rules.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
This is the 49ers new aircraft, they chose this one because, like the whiners, it was quite good 30 years ago.

med_gallery_11366_10_68747.png

brimsalabim

Reaction score
That is just an awesome show of support. Are they really flying that flight pattern?