OP
SnoCoHawk

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Yep, Jimmy's there.

MauiHawks_zpskzuw2ub9.jpg

netskier

Reaction score
Those smilea appear genuine to me to me, and the body language looks happy and relaxed.

ColinSackorpick

Reaction score
netskier":7gkt7ewv said:
Those smilea appear genuine to me to me, and the body language looks happy and relaxed.

I don't know man, the way he has his hat position is giving me a really bad vibe. And the way he has his hands near his waist? What's that all about?? Don't even get me started with the shades, like seriously, what is he hiding? This Jimmy Graham guy probably hates Hawaii.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":12gvlaas said:
Both Kam and Bruce mentioned @speeno2five, it popped out cuz Richard Sherman is #25.

speeno2five is actually NFL draft prospect, SS Keenan Lambert. 5'11, 209... #25 for Norfolk St.

So, it's cool...presumably Kam possibly Wilson (both being from VA) took Lambert along for the ride.

It will be interesting if the Seahawks have any interest in him as a UDFA... Size and athletically he seems comparable to Jeron Johnson .
He's actually Kam's little brother

netskier

Reaction score
Indeed. He is the canonical next generation strong safety, and we have him redefining the position for us right now.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Is it just me or does the vibe of these preseason workouts seem different?

Hope I'm wrong but this seems more of a jolly up than the previous work orientated work outs in Hermosa Beach. Time will tell I guess.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":m2v2ko3d said:
Is it just me or does the vibe of these preseason workouts seem different?

Hope I'm wrong but this seems more of a jolly up than the previous work orientated work outs in Hermosa Beach. Time will tell I guess.

I don't know what the hell a jolly up is, but one thing is different..,the defense is there too. It was just the offense the past couple years at Hermosa. And I remember the videos and photos, they were having a pretty good time.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Another thing that is different is that our new offensive free agent Weapon showed up to a team activity.

ivotuk

Reaction score
April 13, 2015 - Hour: 1
Need to know: M's win series and a great weekend for Nelson Cruz. The boomstick was in full force. Jordan Spieth wins the masters and is the future of the sport.

Russell Wilson flew his teammates to Hawaii and still isn't shutting the door on baseball.

And we read some "Typical Mariners Fan" tweets from this weekend.

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... and%20Salk