Our page on ESPN.

Attachments

• IMG_7196.png
    IMG_7196.png
    379.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

LastRideOut

Reaction score
He's doing a terrific job of "haunting" us with the draft haul we've had, in no small part due to Russ playing his own brand of football in donkey land last season.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I could see the Broncos getting him to restructure , keep him around for another season and draft a QB.

I don't know if that's possible . I would have to think he's not in Payton's long term plans.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I could see the Broncos getting him to restructure , keep him around for another season and draft a QB.

I don't know if that's possible . I would have to think he's not in Payton's long term plans.
Russ is too selfish...he will win all those super bowls elsewhere for as much money as he can get. Actually only way he'd win another super bowl now is as a clipboard holder behind someone else. He's got two years left tops as a starter in this league.

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
Thanks to the mods for moving this to the appropriate forum.

My bad!!

rjdriver

Reaction score
Pretty much an afterthought now...but some team will give him a shot next year. Except this time it might be somewhere like Washington. League minimum.

Which would be ironic...

It's Washington we wanted to deal with because they were offering more than the Donks, but Russell exercised his no trade clause to prohibit it. He was bent on playing for a team like the Broncos where he could win "multiple Super Bowls".

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Mo money mo money mo money...for nothing and the chicks are free. LMAO

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
Watching this NE vs Denver game…looks like me3 is doing me3 things.

How sweet would it be to see them lose to the Pats?

Xmas wishlist.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
This Denver roster does not deserve a better QB. They're mainly underachievers and should be grateful they Have Wilson to take the heat off of them. As bad as he sucks, they suck just as bad. Dropped passes, botched assignments, missed tackles, fumbles...their return man fumbled twice on a single play. Hard team to watch for all but about 9 minutes of this game.