He still haunts us…

morgulon1

Reaction score
Right.

Seattle doesn't suck. They're just mediocre.

Replying to my own post but speaking to whomever might take the time to read it.
I root for this team to win every game they play ... Always have . I've never wished for a higher draft position at the expense of losing a game , and believe me , there have been some seasons .

When I say they're mediocre, I say that in it's truest sense . They hover around .500

In fact , they're lucky that a second wild card was added but look at the teams we're fighting for one of those spots.

I'm too lazy to look but I bet they're .500 teams just like Seattle. Isn't that THE definition of mediocre? The Seahawks have too much talent to be where they're at.

My only regret is that I didn't observe Aros moratorium on negative(ish) posts through Christmas. That was dick-like.
Sorry everyone!!

Merry Christmas y'all 🎄

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
Replying to my own post but speaking to whomever might take the time to read it.
I root for this team to win every game they play ... Always have . I've never wished for a higher draft position at the expense of losing a game , and believe me , there have been some seasons .

When I say they're mediocre, I say that in it's truest sense . They hover around .500

In fact , they're lucky that a second wild card was added but look at the teams we're fighting for one of those spots.

I'm too lazy to look but I bet they're .500 teams just like Seattle. Isn't that THE definition of mediocre? The Seahawks have too much talent to be where they're at.

My only regret is that I didn't observe Aros moratorium on negative(ish) posts through Christmas. That was dick-like.
Sorry everyone!!

Merry Christmas y'all 🎄
I get what you’re saying. Maybe it’s optimism but, I get the feeling we’re about to go on a tear here.

10-7 isn’t mediocre.

And if we start to peak come playoff time? We could find ourselves in the SB.

Don’t ask me to comment about our chances against the Ravens. 😉

But, the NFC isn’t as clear cut as it once appeared.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I get what you’re saying. Maybe it’s optimism but, I get the feeling we’re about to go on a tear here.

10-7 isn’t mediocre.

But, the NFC isn’t as clear cut as it once appeared.
Rock on brother. Or sister not to assume your identity.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Maybe another AFC team like the Bills will do us a favour and knock them out of contention first.

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
Rock on brother. Or sister not to assume your identity.
You forgot them, they…and shit…how about an us?

I only cross dress when the Cowboys win a SB (30+ year bet).

Safe to say I’ve been 100% bro for awhile now.

Welshers2

Reaction score
He will haunt the broncos for their next 10 years of mediocrity. How to single handedly destroy a franchise by being a greedy self obsessed egomaniac