Heading to Seattle for the Vikings game

Lonnie

Reaction score
First off, Hi, I'm Lonnie and I've been a long time Seahawk fan and I've been just lurking around here for the past few years.

I'm coming up to Seattle for the weekend of the 16th of November and I looked into getting tickets to the Seahawks game against the Vikings. Needless to say, they are going for quite a pretty penny right now (nose bleeds seats for $180). Just out of curiosity, I took a look via stubhub at tix for tonight's game in St Louis and a thought struck me. For the same price of a ticket behind the bench in the Vikings game ($497), I could have gone through orbitz.com and got a plane ticket, a rental car, and a hotel for $349. A ticket to the game, behind the visitors bench on the 50 yard line would have set me back just $69. Grand total: $418

I might have been able to afford a beer and some nachos. Of course, the downside would have been being stuck in freakin' St Louis for three days...

Hell, for about $250 more I could have gotten a ticket the the World Series, but there is still that stuck in St Louis thing.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Not sure what your specific question is but yeah tickets to the games here are pricey. Down side of selling out. The rams don't sell out their games nor do they have a season ticket wait list that I know of, this means their cheap seats are actually...cheap.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
On the radio this morning, they were talking about upper level seats for the game tonight, they found some for $7. :shock:

But seriously, just get the cheapest seats you can for the Vikings game, it doesn't really matter. All the seats have a good view, and you'll still have a blast. Just remember by that time of year, the weather could be interesting, so that could be something to consider if you want to be under cover or not.

OP
OP
L

Lonnie

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":rpxnggzv said:
On the radio this morning, they were talking about upper level seats for the game tonight, they found some for $7. :shock:

But seriously, just get the cheapest seats you can for the Vikings game, it doesn't really matter. All the seats have a good view, and you'll still have a blast. Just remember by that time of year, the weather could be interesting, so that could be something to consider if you want to be under cover or not.

I've actually been to many games so I know about the view. I'm actually coming up for another reason and I'm trying to wedge in some Seahawk action on the side ;)

Back in 2005 I came up for the Giants game and watched it from the big screen set up in the parking lot with a couple hundred other maniacs. That was a kick! In '04 I came up and got to see a game from a luxury box, now THAT was special!

Anyway, I'm just looking forward to being in the same town as my team on game day!

OP
OP
L

Lonnie

Reaction score
Hawknballs":p243ywtw said:
Not sure what your specific question is but yeah tickets to the games here are pricey. Down side of selling out. The rams don't sell out their games nor do they have a season ticket wait list that I know of, this means their cheap seats are actually...cheap.

No question, just an observation.

RampagingMice

Reaction score
The wife and I got tickets last year at the 40, row B or C - close enough for her to ogle Kyle Rudolph's butt - for LESS than what we paid this year to sit in the nosebleeds. The price of success, I suppose. With a baby on the way, it will probably be our last venture for a few years, so here's to hoping for a blowout!

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
We are going again this year, went to the 58-0 game last year again the Cardinals. Paid about $70 for Hawks Nest tickets last year, now paid $132 for nose bleeds in upper corner, still will be a blast to watch against the Vikings