Reaction score
OP
OP
G

gmoney

Reaction score
seahawks875":1jixowvt said:
I guarentee you that the jersey is a fake elite

I figured, can I ask why you think that though?

seahawks875

Reaction score
gmoney":2aec6l19 said:
seahawks875":2aec6l19 said:

I figured, can I ask why you think that though?
I've looked at a lot of jerseys because I thought of buying a fake jersey and there are obvious things on that jersey that say that it is fake

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
gmoney":2gmu0unr said:
The dude I bought it from said that he paid around $160 for it new. So maybe it is the limited?

What makes you think he was telling the truth? Didn't he also tell you it was a real jersey from nike? Cuz it isnt

OP
OP
G

gmoney

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1nowhda8 said:
gmoney":1nowhda8 said:
The dude I bought it from said that he paid around $160 for it new. So maybe it is the limited?

What makes you think he was telling the truth? Didn't he also tell you it was a real jersey from nike? Cuz it isnt

He just said it was a nike jersey that he bought for $160, didn't mention if it was game, elite, or limited. I wasn't educated on the jerseys at that time either. but oh well, atleast I only paid $80 for it. Thanks for everyones input! I'm glad i know for sure that it's fake now

Greenhell

Reaction score
seahawks875":18uwm1by said:

And how are you going to guarantee that? Cus you said so?

Greenhell

Reaction score
gmoney":1zw9ktbt said:
fridayfrenzy":1zw9ktbt said:
I am guessing it is an asian knockoff.

Look at this photo of the neckline and where the grey/white stripes meets up. I dont think Nike would change that detail based on if it authentic vs limited.

http://prod.static.seahawks.clubs.nfl.c ... on-480.jpg
I understand this point and this what had me, but look at this picture directly from seahawks store website.

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p13825261reg.jpg

Dude, you have a limited. It's not an elite. Enjoy it. The actual jerseys the players wear are different from the Nike elite. When the Nike elites first came out, the gray stripe sat below the flywire. I understand that Nike has since corrected the elites and now the gray stripe meets up to the flywire.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Bottom line: if you buy an Elite (authentic) jersey and pay less than around $250 for it, you're getting a knockoff. And the Pro Shop is definitely not going to unload an Elite jersey of the team's best player for nearly $100 off.

But like somebody else in this thread said, who cares? If you like the jersey, wear it with pride. And it certainly appears to be a better quality product than some of the knockoffs out there.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":11rf3lf8 said:
gmoney":11rf3lf8 said:
fridayfrenzy":11rf3lf8 said:
I am guessing it is an asian knockoff.

Look at this photo of the neckline and where the grey/white stripes meets up. I dont think Nike would change that detail based on if it authentic vs limited.

http://prod.static.seahawks.clubs.nfl.c ... on-480.jpg
I understand this point and this what had me, but look at this picture directly from seahawks store website.

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p13825261reg.jpg

Dude, you have a limited. It's not an elite. Enjoy it. The actual jerseys the players wear are different from the Nike elite. When the Nike elites first came out, the gray stripe sat below the flywire. I understand that Nike has since corrected the elites and now the gray stripe meets up to the flywire.

It's not a Limited. The picture he posted of the front of his jersey had mesh along the stomach. The Limited jerseys don't have that: except for the flywire collar and the stitched numbers, the body of the jersey is constructed the same way the $100 screen printed jerseys are, with the only mesh running straight down the sides of the jersey from the armpits to the bottom. It's a knockoff, though better than a lot of knockoffs I've seen.

djb28

Reaction score
Not to sound like a jerk or anything, But up close these jerseys look Horrid! It looks like a bunch of rags sewn together. I couldnt wear it.I am use to watching the players in them. You dont see it that close. But man.. :pukeface: I will take the Old Reebok style any day.

Axx

Reaction score
gmoney":3hjl4202 said:
Riley12":3hjl4202 said:
It looks fairly well made to me. The woven panels actually look woven and not little holes punched out of a solid material.
The stitching looks top notch too. Even though I haven't seen one of the new authentics up close and personal, it has all of the details
that I've read about.

I think it was a good purchase.
I got it for $80, i'm just trying to determine if it's real or not. Because I've had people tell me it is, and people that it isn't. from what I've read online, it pretty much matches up perfectly. But doesn't $80 seem to low for a used elite?

IT's fake, i got scammed by the say commi bastards. These chinese are creating websites out the yin yang claiming them all to be "official". Sorry dude.

It happened to me also now i know, I will only shop from the official website now.

ALso did the website say 5-6 shipping days but somehow was "backed up" and would eventually take a month to arrive?
same BS happened to me.

LargentFan

Reaction score
A friend of mine ordered a Wilson jersey for his wife from some site and told me about it. When he told me the price, I told him it was definitely a knockoff. He cancelled his order, but they still sent the jersey. They never charged him. It was such a crappy knockoff that it wasn't worth the $none he paid for it.

That knockoff looks pretty decent at least.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Looks like the same jersey a buddy of mine got from Asia.

Still looks awesome and it's still a Hawks jersey. Wear it with pride. Barely anyone will notice. If they do, screw em. Just say it's a limited and people will f off.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":smbavbsw said:
Greenhell":smbavbsw said:
It's not a Limited. The picture he posted of the front of his jersey had mesh along the stomach. The Limited jerseys don't have that: except for the flywire collar and the stitched numbers, the body of the jersey is constructed the same way the $100 screen printed jerseys are, with the only mesh running straight down the sides of the jersey from the armpits to the bottom. It's a knockoff, though better than a lot of knockoffs I've seen.

I stand corrected. You are correct. Nice observation. It is a good knockoff though.

xXCHawkXx

Reaction score
Guys, it says ON FIELD on the tag. Therefore, it's not an elite. It's an on field/authentic knock off. Case closed.

hawksmode

Reaction score
that is by far the best mesh I've seen by far. But as others day, the Nike symbol is to be stitched.

So yeah, fake elite....not fake limited as someone said here.

If the Nike was stitched on the sleeve it would be the best one I've seen and I have seen a lot of fake jerseys. $80.00 is not a bad deal at all.