Hey 49ers!

Laloosh

Reaction score
RedAlice":35whrc1o said:
E.C. Laloosh":35whrc1o said:
I was given a 2 week "time out" by the admins over at the Web Zone for posting this (before we won XLVIII):

I still giggle when I look at it.

You got a 2 week time out?

They are handing out 48 hour timeouts like they are girl scout cookies right now.

It's okay, I have planted a Niner account and I now see how ridiculously homerish my posts can be (for the whiners) and still garner support rather than criticism. Bunch of Einsteins over there.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree on the question slogans. Not a big fan for the reasons listed. Or the proclamations..."It's NOW Time!" (Oh, really? Anyone remember that turd from the late 90's?).

Yeah the "Who's got it better than us?" slogan was a softball pitched to Griffey Jr in his prime.

RedAlice

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":25jfu5gx said:
RedAlice":25jfu5gx said:
E.C. Laloosh":25jfu5gx said:
I was given a 2 week "time out" by the admins over at the Web Zone for posting this (before we won XLVIII):

They are handing out 48 hour timeouts like they are girl scout cookies right now.

It's okay, I have planted a Niner account and I now see how ridiculously homerish my posts can be (for the whiners) and still garner support rather than criticism. Bunch of Einsteins over there.

:) :)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2klp4m71 said:
RedAlice":2klp4m71 said:
E.C. Laloosh":2klp4m71 said:

How many consecutive Super Bowls do you have Harbaugh's team winning?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":7yt8nb06 said:

-1. He's going to be considered such a douche by the world at large that the NFL is going to strip the consecutive 1988-1989 back-to-back Lombardi Trophies from the franchise.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2758084a said:
E.C. Laloosh":2758084a said:
RedAlice":2758084a said:
E.C. Laloosh":2758084a said:

While I haven't gone that far, I was sure to make a point that SEA's 2013 run was a fluke and that SF will win the division early. This was, apparently, within reason for some.

It's actually pretty funny to see how easy it is to get the ball rolling on some ridiculous hyperbole being accepted as fact.

[edit] also interesting that I was able to call one of my least favorite posters over there, a pussy, without repercussions.