HGH testing starts Monday

Sac

Reaction score
ringless":8kytay4d said:
I will be interested to see this...
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/5/1/42 ... ampant-nfl

I expect to see a lot of busts as well... It's just not natural for a 250lb man to run a 4.3-4.4 40...
It's not normal for normal people, but NFL players are not normal people. They represent the far far right of the athletic bell curve. It's normal for many of them with the proper genetics and training.

endzorn

Reaction score
If it wasn't for all these helicopter parent hacks who are concerned how athlete role models affect their little sugar-bunnies we could enjoy NFL players who are juiced up on roids and killing each other for my entertainment.

chris98251

Reaction score
endzorn":mac530cc said:
If it wasn't for all these helicopter parent hacks who are concerned how athlete role models affect their little sugar-bunnies we could enjoy NFL players who are juiced up on roids and killing each other for my entertainment.

Been done!

485418.jpg

uncle fester

Reaction score
This is one rule I can't see any good coming from.

Yeah, the Peterson ACL recovery was an eye opener, but we've had one or two on this team too. (A broken foot and back on the field, playing, in four weeks?)

Also, while I completely understand that steroids do give unfair advantage, how does shorter injury recovery times *hinder* anything at all? If a player is out of the treatment room faster, he's happy, the coaches are happy, the fans are happy - and the TV companies are happy. Which is where the cash comes from. How is that any sort of advantage if everyone has access?

A simple rule to test players who haven't missed playing time would make more sense.