Hi Hawks Fans- Longtime Giants Fan here to chat about game

2_0_6

Reaction score
Last time the Hawks played there in the regular season there here an ISH TON of hawks fans. I expect the same on Sunday.

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2yblwhs9 said:
Wow. It's a pleasant surprise to see a fan of a 1-5 team talking up his club like they are the greatest thing on sliced toast. Losing Odell is a good thing. A pedestrian back is the next coming or Adrian Peterson. A TE will destroy us all by himself. Eli is better than ever.

Can't imagine what this site would be like if the Hawks were 1-5. We are 3-2 and you 'd think the sky was falling.

Anyways, BlueClue, good luck on Sunday. I think its a close game but i could see a blowout by the Hawks if the D starts getting some turnovers. It's a strength on weakness game for both teams. Two bad offenses facing two good defenses with good pass rushes. Giants have HFA so that's worth something. Didn't help them in 2011 and 2013. We'll see if 2017 is the charm.

i'd actually be more worried if the Giants had lost to Denver. Hate playing winless teams. Broncos found out why last week. But assuming that victory will be a rallying cry for a 10 game win streak is pushing it a bit far. Could it be? Sure. But not likely. Reeling off ten straight wins in the NFL is far harder than coming back to win 4 straight in a baseball series.

Dont worry you will soon be 3-3 ......sort of like getting to start the season over

We have to wait 4 games for that

We might well be the most dangerous and best 1-5 team in NFL history

The coach made some dreadful personnel and playcalling decisions coming into last week

I think hes been told, play your best players, lay your stupid notions aside, cut the stubborn attitude, and BTW you are no longer calling offensive plays

We are loaded with talent but were forced to drag Marshall and Perkins around like a ball and chain because of MacDouffus

I'd rather have MacLovin coaching this team

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Darkwa did solid work on some offensive adjustments from Game 4, but that's on tape now, tape the Seahawks have had time to study. If your OC is the moron you suggest, I doubt he'll be throwing a lot of wrinkles in as the games go on. We'll want to play a mistake-free game, because Eli and Darkwa can take advantage of stupidity. But they won't find a lot of holes to exploit.

A depleted Giants receiving corps against our defense is what's really going to hurt you guys, and it's going to show up as sacks and turnovers on Eli's part. Shepard and Engram are quality players, but we're talking about the Legion of Boom. Still amongst the league leaders in red-zone defense. Eli actually stands a better chance if he chooses to Captain Checkdown all day like you suggest.

I'll give you a 50% chance of winning simply because Pete Carroll has zero urgency on offense unless it's the fourth quarter, and fears turnovers so much that he tends to call plays that leave Wilson holding the ball until sacked. That's part of why our OL looks so bad. A freak play will probably decide this low-scoring defensive game.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Lmao. So let me get this straight. Giants fans believe that they will give us MORE trouble than Todd Gurley and the Rams offense?

The only thing I'm even slightly worried about is their defense. Which on a good day can harass opponents. But Russell far outshines any QB the Broncos could even begin to muster. Put Russell on the Broncos and they're an automatic Super Bowl team in the weak AFC

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueClue":2beii4ql said:
Sports Hernia":2beii4ql said:
BlueClue":2beii4ql said:
FlyingGreg":2beii4ql said:
I wouldn't be that excited you are playing us in Met Life. We have never lost in that stadium (beating the Giants, Jets, and Broncos in the SB).

I like Darkwa. I don't like your receiving corps with all the injuries.

We will scheme heavily to stop Darkwa and Evan Engram. After that, soneone for the G Men is going to have to step up. Our D just forced 5 turnovers and held the highest scoring offense in the NFL to 10 points, in their house.

Should be a good one, and definitely low scoring. Time of possession and field position will dictate a lot.

I dont know how you stop Engram and Darkwa......good luck with that......You cannot scheme to stop Darkwa, and everyone out of habit thinks a LBer can cover Engram- they cannot

Shepard will be returning for this game.......he is by far our best WR ..........even better than The DIVA- Biebs best Buddy
Todd Gurley says “Hi”.
*allas didn’t have a problem shutting down your offense and their defense flat out sucks!

Welllllllllllll.....We will see Dallas again

Branndon Marshall retired and forgot to take his body off the field, Perkins was the worst RB in the 132 years history of organized football

They are gone
And I hope you beat them next time. I hate Jerruh’s kids.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Well, Darkwa does have a 100 yard game under his belt.

If hopes are riding on him as the savior, all I got is -good luck with that.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BlueClue":33p39dnw said:
Eli is having his best year since the last SB year. He is more a game manager now, who on cue can go back to gunslinger.
I think this is the first time in my life I've seen anybody call Eli a "gunslinger," lol.

Josea16

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1avzmyvx said:
Darkwa did solid work on some offensive adjustments from Game 4, but that's on tape now, tape the Seahawks have had time to study. If your OC is the moron you suggest, I doubt he'll be throwing a lot of wrinkles in as the games go on. We'll want to play a mistake-free game, because Eli and Darkwa can take advantage of stupidity. But they won't find a lot of holes to exploit.

A depleted Giants receiving corps against our defense is what's really going to hurt you guys, and it's going to show up as sacks and turnovers on Eli's part. Shepard and Engram are quality players, but we're talking about the Legion of Boom. Still amongst the league leaders in red-zone defense. Eli actually stands a better chance if he chooses to Captain Checkdown all day like you suggest.

I'll give you a 50% chance of winning simply because Pete Carroll has zero urgency on offense unless it's the fourth quarter, and fears turnovers so much that he tends to call plays that leave Wilson holding the ball until sacked. That's part of why our OL looks so bad. A freak play will probably decide this low-scoring defensive game.
50%? Really? What switch on their OL is suddenly going to stop Sheldon Richardson doing his version of Aaron Donald on that OL this Sunday? They make a trade I haven't heard about or something? SR destroyed that OL all by himself in preseason.

There are multiple reasons the Seahawks are pretty heavy favourites in this game and he's a big one. Denver overlooked the Giants and really aren't much better then 9-7 maybe they go 10-6 if EVERYTHING goes perfectly. Sieman isn't better then league average at best and it showed in that game.

Also Eli Manning is about as much a game manager as Brett Favre. That playstyle isn't in his DNA he's like Jay Cutler. Great play mixed with interceptions at the exact wrong time. I suppose you expect Darkwa to run for 150 and Eli to be Peyton while at Indianapolis?

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":qytc23vn said:
I'm not really worried about the Giants offense, even if Darkwa is the back you say he is, the Hawk's D is VERY good at making teams one dimensional, then punishing them.

But I am worried about the Giant's D making this a 13-10 type slogfest, which means this game is a coin toss for me. I have no doubt our offense will continue it's east coast road struggles.

Also, Engram scares the hell out of me. We already have a hard time covering TE's, and Engram is a matchup nightmare. So if I was the O-Coordinator, I'd call a ton of seam routes and motion crosses making our LB's and nickel/dime corners have to chase Engram.

Things may be turning on TE coverage for the LOB. According to FO they are 8th best against TEs, holding them to about 20% under their normal game.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Can we get a few predictions out of you blue? How many yards are Engram and GOAT Darkwa going off for? How about Eli? What's the final score?

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":2y0tf9hb said:
Can we get a few predictions out of you blue? How many yards are Engram and GOAT Darkwa going off for? How about Eli? What's the final score?

Why not?

The GMB one of the members asked me to manage his portfolio my predictions at Denver were so accurate

Last week I had Darkwa at 200 YDS he did 146

So Darkwa 168 on Ground and 36 as a Receiver against the Hawks

Engram 130 YDS on 10 receptions

Shepard 175 YDS on 11 receptions

Eli 336 passing YDS on 24 of 34 passes

Rosas 3 FGS

Vereen 50 YDS on 4 catches and runs

Giants 2 INTs and 2 Strip fumble recoveries.
1 of those a Collins pick six

JPP 3 sacks, Kerry Wynn 2 Sacks

Gooden 12 tackles and Kenan Robinson 4 passes defended

Giants 31 Seahawks 10.

Welcome to the leagues toughest Division the NFC East :0190l:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Josea16":en1apkes said:
MontanaHawk05":en1apkes said:

50%? Really? What switch on their OL is suddenly going to stop Sheldon Richardson doing his version of Aaron Donald on that OL this Sunday? They make a trade I haven't heard about or something? SR destroyed that OL all by himself in preseason.

There are multiple reasons the Seahawks are pretty heavy favourites in this game and he's a big one. Denver overlooked the Giants and really aren't much better then 9-7 maybe they go 10-6 if EVERYTHING goes perfectly. Sieman isn't better then league average at best and it showed in that game.

Also Eli Manning is about as much a game manager as Brett Favre. That playstyle isn't in his DNA he's like Jay Cutler. Great play mixed with interceptions at the exact wrong time. I suppose you expect Darkwa to run for 150 and Eli to be Peyton while at Indianapolis?

It might lower your blood pressure if you quit taking people's predictions so personally.

As far as your question, I've already answered it, if you finish reading. The only team that can really beat Seattle is Seattle, and they've proven experts at that. I don't blame Bevell. I kinda blame Wilson (at least this year). I definitely hold Pete responsible. His style and philosophy are largely responsible for us riding a razor's edge all the time, and that's why one freak play can decide games.

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
201) 280-9151 Email : [email protected]
So no one can beat Seattle
Only Seattle?

Do they have two NFL teams ?

We and LA can make this statement......no other area

Actually NY has 3 teams ....all very good teams

Josea16

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":5p0epl8o said:
Josea16":5p0epl8o said:
MontanaHawk05":5p0epl8o said:

It might lower your blood pressure if you quit taking people's predictions so personally.

As far as your question, I've already answered it, if you finish reading. The only team that can really beat Seattle is Seattle, and they've proven experts at that. I don't blame Bevell. I kinda blame Wilson (at least this year). I definitely hold Pete responsible. His style and philosophy are largely responsible for us riding a razor's edge all the time, and that's why one freak play can decide games.
My blood pressure is fine I was just curious about your conclusions given you are exactly right that the Giants won't be the reason the Seahawks may lose. I doubt they will given they play well in that stadium in general.

Josea16

Reaction score
BlueClue":yq2j0wqv said:
Only Seattle?

That's very debatable.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueClue":2cuzpjqf said:
EverydayImRusselin":2cuzpjqf said:

Why not?

The GMB one of the members asked me to manage his portfolio my predictions at Denver were so accurate

Last week I had Darkwa at 200 YDS he did 146

So Darkwa 168 on Ground and 36 as a Receiver against the Hawks

Engram 130 YDS on 10 receptions

Shepard 175 YDS on 11 receptions

Eli 336 passing YDS on 24 of 34 passes

Rosas 3 FGS

Vereen 50 YDS on 4 catches and runs

Giants 2 INTs and 2 Strip fumble recoveries.
1 of those a Collins pick six

JPP 3 sacks, Kerry Wynn 2 Sacks

Gooden 12 tackles and Kenan Robinson 4 passes defended

Giants 31 Seahawks 10.

Welcome to the leagues toughest Division the NFC East :0190l:
LMAO, on just about everything you posted.......
You must play A LOT of “fantasy” football. Emphasis on the “fantasy” part.

OP
OP
B

BlueClue

Reaction score
Josea16":kpjyn0nm said:
BlueClue":kpjyn0nm said:
Only Seattle?

That's very debatable.

True technically we and the jets play in NJ

the jets wanted to build a stadium right in Manhattan over the railroad yards but some now imprisoned
NY politician very corrupt guy named Sheldon Silver Up on federal charges defeated the allowance to build there

Would have been great to have a stadium right in Manhattan

Thanks Sheldon

Josea16

Reaction score
BlueClue":29qn56kg said:
Josea16":29qn56kg said:
BlueClue":29qn56kg said:
Only Seattle?

That's very debatable.

True technically we and the jets play in NJ

the jets wanted to build a stadium right in Manhattan over the railroad yards but some now imprisoned
NY politician very corrupt guy named Sheldon Silver Up on federal charges defeated the allowance to build there

Would have been great to have a stadium right in Manhattan

Thanks Sheldon
It would be kind of cool but a football stadium in the middle of Manhattan might be a disaster. Here in Kansas City the Sprint Center messes traffic and public transportation up when a big event is held there.