Hi Hawks Fans- Longtime Giants Fan here to chat about game

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
BlueClue":nb33dqa3 said:
Why not?

The GMB one of the members asked me to manage his portfolio my predictions at Denver were so accurate

Last week I had Darkwa at 200 YDS he did 146

So Darkwa 168 on Ground and 36 as a Receiver against the Hawks
35 on the Ground and 13 as a Receiver

Engram 130 YDS on 10 receptions
60 on 6

Shepard 175 YDS on 11 receptions
Zero

Eli 336 passing YDS on 24 of 34 passes
134 yrds on 19 of 39

Rosas 3 FGS
Zero

Vereen 50 YDS on 4 catches and runs
6 on 5

Giants 2 INTs and 2 Strip fumble recoveries.
1 of those a Collins pick six
1 turnover from a fumble recovery resulting in the only points scored for the Giants

JPP 3 sacks, Kerry Wynn 2 Sacks
Zero

Gooden 12 tackles and Kenan Robinson 4 passes defended
11 tackles combined

Giants 31 Seahawks 10.
Giants 7 Seahawks 24

So there's that.

Welcome to the leagues toughest Division the NFC East :0190l:

SuperFreak

Reaction score
This guy was amazing reading this after the game was more entertaining than our first half :)

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I stopped following this thread after the first few posts, and just came back today. Of all the funny, this struck me as the funniest.

BlueClue":2chj8zlv said:
The GMB one of the members asked me to manage his portfolio my predictions at Denver were so accurate

Seriously, you were off by almost 30%, and you are crowing about it, and one of your buddies wants you to manage his portfolio???

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone Y

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
35 Yards for Darkwa and a 17 point loss, come and eat your crow BluesClues.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
BlueClue":1k1ey77v said:
EverydayImRusselin":1k1ey77v said:
Can we get a few predictions out of you blue? How many yards are Engram and GOAT Darkwa going off for? How about Eli? What's the final score?

Why not?

So Darkwa 168 on Ground and 36 as a Receiver against the Hawks

Engram 130 YDS on 10 receptions

Shepard 175 YDS on 11 receptions

Eli 336 passing YDS on 24 of 34 passes

Rosas 3 FGS

Vereen 50 YDS on 4 catches and runs

Giants 2 INTs and 2 Strip fumble recoveries.
1 of those a Collins pick six

JPP 3 sacks, Kerry Wynn 2 Sacks

Gooden 12 tackles and Kenan Robinson 4 passes defended

Giants 31 Seahawks 10.

Welcome to the leagues toughest Division the NFC East :0190l:

Gotdamn uncanny man. Just swap teams and you were pretty farkin right on it.

hawk45

Reaction score
Guys I know it's fashionable to call this guy the next DonkoSpurt but let's put this in perspective: When Spurt was making his predictions his team had had a record-setting offensive season.

This guy and his "so what you stopped Gurley Darkwa is drafting his HOF acceptance speech" is a whole new level.

Still, the name of the award is the honorary DonkoSpurt award and Blue earned the crap out of it. The ceremony will be beautiful and moving I'm sure.

If the mods don't change his name to something funny and derogatory like they did with DonkoSpurt it's a huge disappointment.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Look at the bright side, Blue Clue, your team will probably have a top 5 draft pick.

Attachments

• bye.jpg
    bye.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 828

Pie Romania

Reaction score
hawk45":pfyui6hs said:
Guys I know it's fashionable to call this guy the next DonkoSpurt but let's put this in perspective: When Spurt was making his predictions his team had had a record-setting offensive season.

This guy and his "so what you stopped Gurley Darkwa is drafting his HOF acceptance speech" is a whole new level.

Still, the name of the award is the honorary DonkoSpurt award and Blue earned the crap out of it. The ceremony will be beautiful and moving I'm sure.

If the mods don't change his name to something funny and derogatory like they did with DonkoSpurt it's a huge disappointment.

This. So much this.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Honestly, I can't help but think this guy is someone here. His perspective is just so ridiculous it can't possibly be real. And now he'll more than likely be replaced by some unrealistic Texans fan.

hawk45

Reaction score
I wish someone would follow this guy to his board like Sac and company did in the day to DonkoSpurt and CinnamonBint. That was my favorite time to be alive. Spurt's own forum members treated him like he had dogshit on his nose and CinnamonBint would be up in here absorbing merciless beatings trying to explain why his outrageous dipshittery was a net boon to her board because he got the clickz.

hawk45

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":1sta5qf9 said:
Can we get a few predictions out of you blue? How many yards are Engram and GOAT Darkwa going off for? How about Eli? What's the final score?

IMO this was the post that made greatness happen. Just lowered that tasty worm to the water wriggling on the hook, and Blue leaped up into the boat and landed in the ice chest.