Hilarious 49er post "robbed glory" and "pain of this era"

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
What may well hurt the Whiners the most isn't aging or Bowman's injury it's Hardouche. His crap gets old for players while Pete's approach stays much fresher. Well that and the fact that Baalke seems to struggle on draft day.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2mgjh3on said:
What may well hurt the Whiners the most isn't aging or Bowman's injury it's Hardouche. His crap gets old for players while Pete's approach stays much fresher. Well that and the fact that Baalke seems to struggle on draft day.
I think it's going to be a combo platter of all the above, though "psycho Jimbo" might and probably will accelerate the crash.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1usa1dhd said:
hawksfansinceday1":1usa1dhd said:
I think it's going to be a combo platter of all the above, though "psycho Jimbo" might and probably will accelerate the crash.
You'd really see it fast if (when) we repeat. That will break him, book it.:)

suppaball

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2q2lvv16 said:
Sports Hernia":2q2lvv16 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2q2lvv16 said:
Repeat, threepeat, quadropeat he will be crying so hard we will all be swimming in a sea of tears.
Can't wait for it, twill be legandary.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
suppaball":1lti6ac6 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1lti6ac6 said:
Sports Hernia":1lti6ac6 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1lti6ac6 said:
Repeat, threepeat, quadropeat he will be crying so hard we will all be swimming in a sea of tears.
Can't wait for it, twill be legandary.

They say the icecaps are melting....I think this ^^^ is the real reason the oceans are growing. :mrgreen:
:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: