Honest question - Are you upset about this loss?

Subzero717

Reaction score
Reaneypark":3g8vik3u said:
It’s a wake up call. We can’t keep trying what we did in 2013 and 2014. The NFL has adjusted, we haven’t. Time to adapt and change or continue getting your butt whipped.

Actually to the contrary. We gave gotten away from what we did in 2013 and 2014 and its biting us. On the flip side a team like the Jags have taken that approach and are playing extremely well and a team no one really wants to play.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Dealing with Oline issues and questionable play calls goes to the wayside when you make the playoffs and win your division. When you get blown out at home, on probably the most important game of the year and get beat soundly all over the field coaching goes into the spotlight.

I know Pete is loyal to a fault, but I really just cannot see the same staff all coming back next year. I guess the silver lining is that any coaching opening interviews wont be delayed due to the playoffs.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It is no longer "One and done" It is just plain "Done"! Don't doubt me. Injured teams like ours do not "turn it around".
I'd say that we lose by two TD's in Dallas.

mrblitz

Reaction score
that whole 4-year run from the 2010 roster dismantling (you remember tyler polumbus?), to the 2013 super bowl win... that was all a great run. the last 4 years have kind of been a ride down. on the one hand, pete was vindicated in 2013 as far as the nfl were concerned.

but, ever since 'the interception' in the 2014/2015 super bowl, this team has been tough to watch. the upside is that russell wilson is in a class by himself, so even today for instance when the game was over, it was fun to see russell run the ball.

on the other hand, it's definitely a problem when your qb is your leading rusher. if we had a 1500-yard guy at rb, russ's 500 would be a great compliment to that....

ok, just some random musings... but yeah that 2013 team was really special on defense. the offense was actually not bad, either...

Str8OuttaSkittles

Reaction score
we either play well or are straight garbage there is no inbetween resorting to hail mary's and russ scrambling is down right bad coaching

uncle fester

Reaction score
There was something about being blown out, big and early, that took away the usual game day stress.

No one player or incident to blame. The Rams were by far the better team, wanted it more and made a statement with the score line. Our team had been living on borrowed time for months with the extreme level of imbalance on offense and injuries to key players on defense. I don't know how mad you can get about that.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
That loss is nothing....a friend lost a dog as it decided to bolt on a hunting expedition. We could not find her today...she is gone somewhere.....

...I lost a cousin today...He is no more....

...last night, I was bit by a mouse...
...so no, the loss is not that important.......

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I didn't watch and didn't care.

You can only win forever with competent coaching.

We all knew this was coming.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
Furious when it was happening

Now, just numb

It was a really good run. Now it's time to rebuild..

RussB

Reaction score
Feels bittersweet, i did not enjoy watching them get demolished and Rams officially becoming kings of the west. But maybe now changes will be made. I want shnieder to see that the LOB era is over and they need to switch it up

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Subzero717":ty71y2pn said:
The loss, no. How we lost, absolutely. With everything on the line to come out flat is horrible.

^^^^^^^^^^

This

WmHBonney

Reaction score
pacific101":2d176vke said:
From the start of the game, and I mean the opening kick off that there wasn't a damn thing we could do to win this game. I know I sound like a broken record, but other 12 v's setting in my living room got up in frustration and walked out. All of us sat there in amazement, myself not so amazed, but painfully aware, that with multiple holding penalties occurring on each and every play, both on offense and defense, and no flags flying, that it was a no brainer that the Rams were going deep into the playoffs and that Seattle will to, but not as a result of what happened today.

The Rams needed this one to stay in it, we are still good to go. I still hate watching what I see happening to a sport I love with all my heart, and in this instance to a team I also love with all my heart. I can only hope that eventually it will be so undeniably obvious to the fans, what is, has and continues to happen in our sport, that they will demand them to clean it up.

I'm not saying we played great out there and had things been "different" we would have won it, we'll never know for sure. I am saying that if ever there was a case in point of a game outcome being steered, this game has provided more evidence of it than any other Seahawk game I've watched. Many will want to argue and disagree with me, and gang pile on John, Pete, Cable, Bevvell, and everyone else but the NFL and its field of puppets.

Go Seahawks " I Still Believe" !

Really? The refs? Seattle got the crap knocked out of them. With very few exceptions, they played with no heart. This was an ass kicking of epic proportions and it is not due to the refs.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Yes. What upsets me most about this loss is that one team came in prepared for this game and the other didn't. The team that was better prepared for this was the younger inexperienced team. The team that had the veteran coaches and players looked like a bunch of rookies playing their first game in the NFL. This is happening quite often to Seahawks. They are showing being poorly prepared to face NFL teams often. It's happened against the Titans, Redskins, Falcons, Jags, and the Rams. That's 5 of their 6 losses. They should have won al least 3 of those games. It's tough to win games in the NFL. It's even tougher to win when the preparation is poor.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I think this is the type of game that will make PC seriously consider retirement. That makes me sad but it is probably the right time.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ducks41468":279dh1ay said:
I'm not upset about the loss, I'm upset about the excuses and lack of changes that are sure to follow
This. Tired of “the turd polishing”.
I hate losing any game, but it becomes more acceptable if major changes in the coaching staff are made as a result.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2adojk1w said:
pacific101":2adojk1w said:
From the start of the game, and I mean the opening kick off that there wasn't a damn thing we could do to win this game. I know I sound like a broken record, but other 12 v's setting in my living room got up in frustration and walked out. All of us sat there in amazement, myself not so amazed, but painfully aware, that with multiple holding penalties occurring on each and every play, both on offense and defense, and no flags flying, that it was a no brainer that the Rams were going deep into the playoffs and that Seattle will to, but not as a result of what happened today.

The Rams needed this one to stay in it, we are still good to go. I still hate watching what I see happening to a sport I love with all my heart, and in this instance to a team I also love with all my heart. I can only hope that eventually it will be so undeniably obvious to the fans, what is, has and continues to happen in our sport, that they will demand them to clean it up.

I'm not saying we played great out there and had things been "different" we would have won it, we'll never know for sure. I am saying that if ever there was a case in point of a game outcome being steered, this game has provided more evidence of it than any other Seahawk game I've watched. Many will want to argue and disagree with me, and gang pile on John, Pete, Cable, Bevvell, and everyone else but the NFL and its field of puppets.

Go Seahawks " I Still Believe" !

Really? The refs? Seattle got the crap knocked out of them. With very few exceptions, they played with no heart. This was an ass kicking of epic proportions and it is not due to the refs.
The officiating is NOT the reason Seattle lost today. They got beat by a better, more prepared team, better coached team.
The officiating however still sucked ass.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Subzero717":hjisdumj said:
The loss, no. How we lost, absolutely. With everything on the line to come out flat is horrible.

^^^^^^^^^^

This