Honest question - Are you upset about this loss?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I expected a loss. I am more upset with the complete lack of heart shown by this team. Bobby and Earl excluded, nobody seemed to give two shits.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
iigakusei":1nvq6v9h said:
I think this is the type of game that will make PC seriously consider retirement. That makes me sad but it is probably the right time.

He should....Him and Bill are the two oldest HC in the league

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I expected the Hawks to lose this game just not in the manner that they did.

However, it may be best they did lose like this.

This blowout may just spark a change the Hawks desperately need.

The entire franchise (players and coaches) need to be gutted out and rebuilt from the ground up.

I'm reminded of the movie, "Batman Begins" when Liam Neeson says something to the area of, "It must allowed to burn in order to rebuild." Something like that.

JimmyG

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":3h41v9iw said:
I expected the Hawks to lose this game just not in the manner that they did.

However, it may be best they did lose like this.

This blowout may just spark a change the Hawks desperately need.

The entire franchise (players and coaches) need to be gutted out and rebuilt from the ground up.

I'm reminded of the movie, "Batman Begins" when Liam Neeson says something to the area of, "It must allowed to burn in order to rebuild." Something like that.
I agree with the "I expected to lose, just not in this fashion" sentiment. I'm shocked we got our asses handed to us like this -- especially with it being a home game.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Am I upset? Nah.... it stung a bit. But I've been following the Seahwks for 34 years, getting our butts kicked in a regular season game, not that big of a deal.

Maybe if this continues I can start getting tickets for a reasonable price again. :2thumbs:

mikeak

Reaction score
I just hope it leads to changes in the offense

That a depleted defense couldn't stop them is understandable

That a basically healthy offense is so anemic (again) is inexcusable

Really the season was lost against Redskins, Falcons and Jacksonville

Exittium

Reaction score
zchurch74":2gl4ftzc said:
What I love about this loss is a young, very young coach kicked our ass. It’s time for the NFL to wake up and see that there is some very good young talent in the coaching ranks out there. Time for Pete and his old ass to move on.
Agreed 1000000000000+ %

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
If it results in Bevell and/or Cable getting fired this off-season, then no; I'm actually happy.

If not, then...well, can you get cancer from watching a football game?

HawaiiD

Reaction score
The Rams will represent the NFC west well in the playoffs. They are the better team right now.
Face it we cannot expect to be at the top year after year. Good luck to them

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

scutterhawk

Reaction score
MrThortan":25e5ss3n said:
Surprisingly not upset. Change was needed and this was a defining game to solidify that. I will take not making the playoffs this year IF it means the Seahawks are a better team next year. Number one for me is addressing the Oline issues. I would like to see Cable and Bevell gone as well. Pete deserves a chance to prove he can overcome this adversity. Still some games to watch of course, but I am already dreading a long long off season.

I'm kind of roasting hotdogs on the same fire.
Shawn McVey (sp.) and his Coaching staff showed that they could adapt between their first matchup with the Seahawks, and today was a thumb in the eyes of the entire Seahawks Coaching staff.....They were caught with their pants down around their ankles, and the Ma-In-Law snapping photo's.
Pete absolutely HAS TO KNOW that his Coaching underlings are, and have been being outsmarted for the last couple of Years......This IMBARRASSING ass kicking has got to make him CHANGE...Goodbye Cable, So Long Bevell, See Ya 'Round Richards.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
I had a feeling . When Russell Wilson said that we would be leading the division after next week... That we were gonna get our arses handed to us.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I'm not happy about it but I'm not overly upset. I imagine the team themselves are pretty ticked off now. We've had this happen, what, 3 times in the last 6 years? I'll take that.

As for coaching, it needs to evolve for the better. You have to plan a game for what you have, not what you need for the scheme. They need to figure that part out and I think some new blood on the offensive side would be helpful and I don't mean promoting an assistant coach named Carroll.