How is Lynch's bulldozing TD not all over the highlights?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
NINEster":3rd7gpg5 said:
I live in Diego Garcia right now where we are 11 hours ahead of the east coast. The 4 PM games finished right around 6:30 AM local time, when I had to go to work and I saw the highlights all throughout the day at random places, not to mention at least 2-3 times during the SF/STL game.

In the middle of the Indian Ocean in a place most people do not know exists -- it's being shown.
Ahh, pizza at the Expat Club! Is it still there? Are you with the Brits or Americans? Be sure not to 'mess with the Queens masked language sorry' [emoji102]

NINEster

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":29xuufuj said:
NINEster":29xuufuj said:
I live in Diego Garcia right now where we are 11 hours ahead of the east coast. The 4 PM games finished right around 6:30 AM local time, when I had to go to work and I saw the highlights all throughout the day at random places, not to mention at least 2-3 times during the SF/STL game.

In the middle of the Indian Ocean in a place most people do not know exists -- it's being shown.
Ahh, pizza at the Expat Club! Is it still there? Are you with the Brits or Americans? Be sure not to 'mess with the Queens masked language sorry' [emoji102]

Expat club no longer here.....I heard good things. I take it you've been here before?

I'm with the Americans, but prefer to pursue the Filipinos over here. The Brits can have their own chicks plus the American chicks as well. :thirishdrinkers:

BTW, your quote I heard verbatim from somebody else (not here on DG)......seems like a military saying regarding this place. It's certainly amusing, because the Brits seem to have the most authority with ladies on the island.....they have little to be jealous about!

Escamillo

Reaction score
seabowl":uwdwh00w said:
That td was awesome. It should be shown all over the place.

Yahoo Sports had it as one of their top 5 plays of the week. And Lynch's run was the headliner too. :p

sutz

Reaction score
Escamillo":33h5ug59 said:
seabowl":33h5ug59 said:
That td was awesome. It should be shown all over the place.

Yahoo Sports had it as one of their top 5 plays of the week. And Lynch's run was the headliner too. :p
On SportCenter last night (yeah, I know, ESPN :)), Marwshawn's TD run was #2 on the Top 10 plays of the week.

He/we got some love on that one. Oh, and Irvin's tip, catch, and run Pick 6 was up there, too.

Smellyman

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":cjhamr6w said:
253hawk":cjhamr6w said:
I think the refs let the runners go a little longer (especially guys like Lynch) in the red zone before calling forward progress and every crew is probably a little more judgmental about it. I've noticed in college this year that they take way longer to blow a play dead than the NFL.

Reminded me of Philly:

[youtube]nf2Lr8ucJw8[/youtube]

wow he looks alot younger there.

faster, leaner, but still beastly

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Exittium":37647809 said:
notice lynch no longer stand around or celebrates, he's humble he runs right off to the sidelines as soon as he's in

To be honest he never makes a show of his celebrations, only on crazy plays like Beastquake or that Philly TD, someone in chat said on Sunday he didnt do his customary handshakes because it was Oakland he just scored on.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I saw a highlight of it at halftime, I think it was during the MNF game, and they said something about ".....Lynch and the Lynch Mob" but I was thinking I prefer to call it "Beast and the Lynch Mob."

Jbo

Reaction score
I sure hope the fo and the lynch camp work something out to keep him with us another year.... He is a true gem to watch when he has the ball!!!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This is a good thing.

If there's one thing we've found out over the past couple of years, this team plays much harder with the "no one's giving us respect" chip on their shoulder. Certainly more than the "Hawks could be a dynasty!" press all the players were soaking up after the SB all the way through training camp.