How many games will 0-9ers win through their first nine?

adeltaY

Reaction score
Oh no, I'm all for your response, it was great. Just weird that dude randomly came in here and brought up rings.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":qpfjp5wc said:
adeltaY":qpfjp5wc said:
Sports Hernia":qpfjp5wc said:
DickNasty":qpfjp5wc said:
Well.. at least we won't be 1-2's as in superbowls...
Nope, you are right, you’re 0-1 this century in Super Bowls. Welcome back livinginhawktown, looks like you have a “new personality”. Go a feeling your stay here will be a short one.

Hahaha we're really going back to arguing over SB record? Love it
Sorry, Livinginhawktown brought it up, I replied, it’s the truth. 8)
My one weakness in life is I like to put rival team’s trolls in their place. I guess I’m a bit territorial that way. 8)

Ash lifting his leg to urinate by andy nortnik 191

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
adeltaY":2w9zz4s8 said:
Oh no, I'm all for your response, it was great. Just weird that dude randomly came in here and brought up rings.
Yeah, I knew the minute some Niner trolls think their team is good and Seattle might be down they would be back.
Even though I may not agree with Marvin or Popeye some of time I will give them props for showing up when their team sucked and took the arrows from us natives at times.

Trolls like Livinginhawktown and others give the niner fans a bad name.

rlkats

Reaction score
Waaaaaaaay to many question marks. The blind fan in me says they win all. But the realistic in me thinks maybe 3 wins. Just to many holes and question marks

toffee

Reaction score
Now that the 9ers have Sherm on their roster, he could entertain their fans even when they don’t win. Sherm is already the face of franchise and he will provide 24x7 Newsfeed.

Oct 1, 2018 news alert: Sherman declared after losing that Jimmy G is the best QB he ever played with.

Dec 1, 2018 new alert: Sherman said after losing that Shanahan is the best coach in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":o2wo9uye said:
DickNasty":o2wo9uye said:
Nope, you are right, you’re 0-1 this century in Super Bowls. Welcome back livinginhawktown, looks like you have a “new personality”. Go a feeling your stay here will be a short one.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with "livinginhawktown". I notice you mention them on occasion, is this your imaginary friend? LOL

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Biscanebay12":hxqunk6b said:
Sports Hernia":hxqunk6b said:
DickNasty":hxqunk6b said:

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with "livinginhawktown". I notice you mention them on occasion, is this your imaginary friend? LOL
I’m good at spotting trolls and their many “personalities”. It’s a gift, and you’re welcome! 8)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3jcwc4rp said:
If Sherman isn’t back yet or can’t come all the way back it’s gonna be a disaster at CB2

Update on this one: Back at practice in individual drills yesterday, meaning unless there's a major setback we can probably expect him back for the start of the season, with the question still being how effective he'll be.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It’s Richard Sherman, I wouldn’t bet against him.

His driving force is to prove people wrong, and he’s good at that.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":346g0kdb said:

I highly doubt Pete Carroll is going to be fooled by Sherman. PC is the primordial defensive coach.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3qb1nbcd said:

He'll play. But you still have nine other guys on that defense who suck (everyone except Sherman and Buckner), in addition to a garbage coaching staff.

adeltaY

Reaction score
hawknation2018":c953ct8x said:
Sports Hernia":c953ct8x said:

He'll play. But you still have nine other guys on that defense who suck (everyone except Sherman and Buckner), in addition to a garbage coaching staff.

Foster is really good. Jaquiski Tartt played very well. Witherspoon is pretty good in coverage.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
adeltaY":1t7n8kob said:
hawknation2018":1t7n8kob said:
Sports Hernia":1t7n8kob said:

Foster is really good. Jaquiski Tartt played very well. Witherspoon is pretty good in coverage.

Foster is Aldon Smith 2.0. Tartt and Witherspoon were replacement level players on the one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3flhotbp said:
adeltaY":3flhotbp said:
hawknation2018":3flhotbp said:
Sports Hernia":3flhotbp said:

Foster is Aldon Smith 2.0. Tartt and Witherspoon were replacement level players on the one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

M'Kay.

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
Marvin49":35jvxke3 said:
hawknation2018":35jvxke3 said:
adeltaY":35jvxke3 said:
hawknation2018":35jvxke3 said:

M'Kay.

Were you not one of the worst defenses in the NFL?

M'Kay.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2018":3lw5ormp said:
Marvin49":3lw5ormp said:
hawknation2018":3lw5ormp said:
adeltaY":3lw5ormp said:

M'Kay.

Were you not one of the worst defenses in the NFL?

M'Kay.

Seahawks D 2010 ( Rookie Years for Kam and Earl): 27th Ranked Defense
Seahawks D 2011 (Rookie year for Sherman): 9th Ranked Defense
Seahawks D 2012: 4th Ranked Defense.

Things change. Players develop. Not saying this D will be Seattle and there are guarantees but there is TALENT all over the 49ers D (Foster, Solomon Thomas, Buckner, Witherspoon, Tartt, Colbert). "Replacement level players". LOL. Yer funny.

I realize you are just trolling for a reaction, but man...you gotta try harder.