How to get out of the funk?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mike 4G":1dbz1667 said:
I am still crushed, been watching my whole life. Last year was amazing, but that feeling has been stomped by this loss. All those bad years in the AFC hating the Donkeys, Raiders and Chiefs to almost moving and the brief Mora era. I know how hard it is to get there and it is hard to be optimistic.

How is everyone else coping with this?
Pop in the blue ray of XLVIII and enjoy the dominance.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Think on it this way:

Last year was such an amazing year. So much had to go right just for us to make it to the big dance. Along the way, we smashed our biggest division rival to the point that they sent their incredible good but annoying coach packing. They have an entire new coaching staff led by a first time head coach. The might never be good with this current personnel group again (which in a way makes me sad. I respect the hell out of that Niners defense). That's one less road block on the way to the big dance next year.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
We had a Defense that was badly banged up, and still only lost in a squeaker, and one a bad play call.
Pete will have this team coming back with a vengeance, and hopefully the Defense will be healthier, and even better because of the continuity.
According to all the pundits, we were lucky to even make it back to the Super Bowl, so everyone out there that had/has their doubts, you're on notice.....The Seattle Seahawks Are For Real.
We as Seahawks fans should really be pumped for what's coming next, I know I am.